Luigi x female chef reader 👩🏼‍🍳👩🏻‍🍳

Hello fellow Simpson lovers! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy with college and work that it gets hard to write when you are already busy but I had some time. Hope you enjoy.

I had recently moved to Springfield after graduating culinary school towards becoming a Chef, I loved cooking good food from a really young age and loved showing off my skills towards my family and friends. I have felt that good food brings folks together.

Anyway, I was hired at Luigi's Restaurant a little while ago as a Line Cook for Luigi Risotto, the owner as well as the Head Chef. When I met him at first, I thought that he wasn't exactly a people person based on his exterior but I was surprised after he hired me to be a Line Cook that he made me the main Line Cook. He said to me after the interview " ----  That a Lobster Roll Bisque is just to die for" ( AN it is hard typing for characters that have an accent. haha), as part of my interview, I had to cook up a dish that I was familiar with and it was one of the first dishes I mastered.

It was busy Friday evening when all is chefs were working the busy dinner rush which now I was very familiar with.

"Order in, a two spaghetti and meatballas and Pizzas" Luigi calls out the most recent order for table 4. " Two Pizza's, give me 8 minutes for both!" I yell out. "Two Spaghetti and Meatballs, give me 10 minutes!" Zach, a fellow line cook yells out as well. Eventually, we are able to feed that table as well as the rest of the customers in the dining room. After I clean up my station and taking a much needed sip of water, Luigi comes back into the kitchen with a proud smile underneath his mustache.  "Attention, Chef's, We have yet another successful dinner service under our belts. I am proud to have you as my team." We all high five each other for another job well done.

"So -----, who do you think is going to get that job as the Sous Chef"?  Brianna, a line cook as well as a pastry chef asks me. Brianna and I have been work friends since I started working at the restaurant. Also she and I were the only female chefs for Luigi's Restaurant. It was hard working in a male dominated workforce, but I enjoyed what I do.  "Oh, gee I don't know Bri."  "Maybe you will". My eyes widen in surprise, yes I was hoping either I would, but as much as me and Luigi got along for the sake of work, I doubt he would hire a woman as his next Sous chef. "Aw I appreciate it but I do not think that's true." Brianna puts one of her hands on my shoulder and gives me a firm yet understanding look. "----, you are one the most talented chefs here in this restaurant, possibly in all of Springfield, Luigi would be a fool not to promote you."  I blush at her compliment.

All of a sudden Luigi walks over to us. "Why hello, ladies there is a something that I a need to talk to a ---- about." " Is everything alright, boss? Am I fired? What happened?" I ask a little fearful for my job hoping that I have not been given the boot. I will admit between the intense amount of customers and the Sous Chef job available, my mind was in a bit of a jumble lately.  "Why no my dear -----, I don't want to lose you, er um, I mean as a chef. You have been doing so good since you joined my brigade in fact, I want to make you my new Sous Chef of Luigi's Restaurant!"  I am completely shocked at the fact that he thinks I am even qualified  for the job, but I am also happy that I must be doing a good job. "What, Really, oh my goodness thank you so much!" I say with the hugest smile on my face. "Absolut wonderful ---  believe me you are qualified for the job. I want to cook you your favorites' souffle as a congrats on your promotion." Luigi says with a smile on his face as he heads behind the counter and grabs his required cooking supplies.

Brianna gives me a hug and a pat on my back with a I-knew-you-can - do- it look. "I am so proud of  you ---- , after you have that Soufflé with Luigi, I want to know all the important deeds and I am so proud of you home girl."  "Will do." I chuckle at her.

It was an hour after the restaurant closed, everyone went home except for me and Luigi. Him and I were sitting at one of the tables with only two chairs. Him and I had split a chocolate Souffle as well as a bottle of Champange. Him and I shared a few laughs and stories of working together over the past few months. "So a ----, do you have any questions about the job?"  Luigi asked me. " Actually, yes I do have one, Why have you chosen me for the Sous Chef job when you could have picked someone more qualified or better yet, a man?" I asked skeptical as to why he hired one of the few women in his restaurant. Was it a joke? A con? A way to make him look good?  I notice that Luigi looks a little taken back and a little hurt by my question. " Oh my a dear------, I hired you because you have a taste for cooking, and you make the most a delicious food. It a makes my taste buds want more." I blush at Luigi's words. " Thanks Luigi, I wont let you down." I say with complete happiness at the fact that not only did I get the job, but the fact that Luigi thinks I am a perfect fit for the job.

Meanwhile Luigi was thinking to himself that not only were you an amazing chef, but since you started working  he was unable to get you off his mind. He thought you were beautiful, smart, and could make a mean tiramisu. Of course he didn't hire because you were a looker, but because you could cook. Maybe later on he could get to know you
on a personal level only if that is what you wanted, though he would not be surprised if not. You were a beautiful talented chef that deserved to be with a worldwide chef, not some chef in a dainty restaurant.

Me and Luigi decided to head-on home for  the night after a Head Chef and the Sous Chef getting to know each other also two friends, maybe something a little later on down the road.

(I know its not my best work but I had to get the idea on paper as soon as it came to me. I hope you at least tolerated it. haha!)