Groundskeeper Wille x Female teacher reader 🚜👩🏼‍🏫

Note... thanks for the request and I was finally able to come up with an idea for this one shot,Hope you enjoy!! PS, thank you for all of the votes on my story so far it really means a lot.
😊😊

(clothes, satchel,  and shoes for this one shot)

(you can imagine the hairstyle, length, color, and whether or not you wear any make up

(you can imagine the hairstyle, length, color, and whether or not you wear any make up.)

I had just parked my car in the parking lot of Springfield elementary school because I was going to be their new fourth grade teacher.

After the passing of the previous fourth grade teacher, Edna Krabapple (RIP), the school had various substitute teachers for an interviews hoping one of them would be her new permanent replacement, but none of them succeeded.

Until now, after my interview, Principal Skinner and Superintendent Chalmers both agreed that I would be most suitable for the job and I have course said yes.
I grabbed my bag, required teaching materials,
My coffee, and made my way into the school. As I made my way down the hallway, I noticed a few other students looking at me with interest as well as slight curiosity. " I must be the new fourth grade teacher." I heard one of the students mumble to them self. I chuckled to myself.

I I must not had been watching where I was walking because a group of older boys ran past me, making me spill my coffee on the floor. "Oh, great way to start my first day." I grumble sarcastically.

Groundskeeper Willes pov...

I was making me way back to the schoolyard when I hear " 0 Great Way to start my first day" turn around and see a beautiful wee lass who's coffee has been spilled thanks to three hooligans.

She was the most beautiful wee lass I had seen; eyes the most sparkly (eye colour), Hair softer looking then sheep's wool. I noticed she looked upset at the fact that her coffee was now all over the floor. I knew I had to do something to help.

"Are you ok, lass?" I ask as she looks in me direction. "Oh yes, I'm quite alright, I was just being clumsy." She spoke with the most glorious voice I ever heard. "You must be the groundskeeper." She gave me a smile that showed her beautiful teeth. "What, oh um yes er , Willie is the name. I find myself blushing which then intensifies after I hear her adorable chuckle.
"Hello it's nice to meet you Willie, I'm ———, I'm the new fourth grade teacher.

YN pov....

" Hello it's nice to meet you, Willie, I'm ——— the new fourth grade teacher." I spoke with a smile still excited at the fact that this is all real. "Well, I'm real happy for yer, ——"

Just then, I heard the school bell ring, I looked up at the clock, and it read 8:50 AM. I groaned realizing the school day started in 10 minutes and I still had that spilled coffee on the floor. " I am so sorry about the coffee spill. I'll clean that up so you don't have to." I state with a worried panicky realization that I may be late for my first class, but just as I was about to grab a cloth,

I felt Willies hand on mine gently taking the cloth from my hand. "You don't have to apologize, it's not your fault lass, it's those bumbling baffons that made you spell your coffee. I'll take care of it, it's me job after all. You don't wanna be late for teaching your first lesson of the day." Willie then smiled at me through his thick moustache, then proceeded to clean up the mess. "Ok, thank you, Mr groundskeeper Willie, i'll see you around" I smiled back at him then made my way to the fourth grade classroom.

Willies pov......

I don't know why, but that new fourth grade teacher has been on my mind for the rest of the day, her smile, the clothes she wore, her hair, her lips, her eyes, and the fact that I will get to see her around the school a whole lot more know that she's the new fourth grade teacher made me realize I would love to get to know her. Though I am scared, she won't feel the same about me. I'm just some groundskeeper while she's a independent, educated lass who deserves nothing but the best. All I know is that whenever she needs anything at all, I'll help her no matter what. "Oh ye darn fool" I blush as I notice her in the classroom eagerly teaching the forth graders and she smiles at me briefly before continuing her lesson.

Time skip......

Yn pov.....

Despite that little coffee, spilling incident, I had this morning, my first day teaching the fourth graders was a success. I learn the names of my students, I felt as if I was able to engage them in the Content, as well, as meeting the peculiar yet interesting groundskeeper Willie who seemed a little shy, which I thought was rather adorable.
I can definitely see myself staying at Springfield elementary's new fourth grade teacher for a long time!