Honey Hearts

Author's Note

I wanted something extremely fluffy and I'm also running on 0 sleep so let's go!

------------

Scar PoV

As I was walking around the inside of The Entity I saw Grian walking outside holding a box of something.

"Hey Grian! Whatcha got there?" I looked at the box as Grian walked into an empty section.

"Oh yeah I forgot to let you know," he slowly set down the box looking back at me, "we got some honey in to stock up!"

"Oh wowwww, do you need any help stocking anything or bringing stuff in? I'm willing."

"Nah man don't worry about it I got it." I looked at his face taking in every expression, every change, he was so different than everyone else but in the best way possible.

"Well alright if you ever need help with anything just let me know," I smiled at him and then continued looking in the chests at what they had while Grian restocked the honey.

"Hey, uh, Scar?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you decide to come check this place out that day?" I looked up to see Grian already looking at me.

"Well. . . You seemed approachable. Interesting? I'm trying to find the right word to describe it."

"Well what did you feel the first time seeing me that got you over here?" Grian slightly tilted his head at me. 'He kinda looks like a confused bird or cat.'

"I guess you made me. . . What's the word? Oh right! You made me curious. Your excitement and enthusiasm made me curious."

"Curious? Well alright." He turned his head back to the box as he emptied it into the chests. It was quite a lot I'll give him that. But something was off, the energy shifted a good bit, almost as if it had gotten awkward.

Third Person PoV

Scar slowly walked over behind Grian not making any noise as to not distract him from what he was doing. Grian moved one of his wings a bit which brushed against Scar's leg scaring the crap out of Grian.

"OH My god!" Grian took a deep breath before looking at Scar who had a huge grin plastered on his face. "Really Scar!" His upset tone turned into a light laugh as he stood up off the ground.

"What? It's not my fault I didn't want to distract you." He shrugged with the same grin.

"So you just stuck up behind me instead?" The smaller man tilted his head slightly, looking up at the other.

"Yeah basically."

Scar just smiled down at Grian as his face softened into a ,much more relaxed, smiled. "Well then, I'm done restocking. See ya around mate." And with that he walked out.

Scar PoV

'What's this feeling? It's different than what I feel around the other hermits. Maybe it's just because he's different than the other? Yeah that has to be it. It's not like I'm falling in lo- wait. Am I? Am I falling in love- no no no I'm just over thinking things. There is no way I'd fall in love with Grian.'

Just thinking about it I felt my face heat up. I ignored then and just bought the honey I needed and left.

[Time skip brought to by Scar]

Scar PoV (continued)

I was just sitting against the wall in my tree trying to gather my thoughts. 'Why is this random guy I barely know making me feel this way? What does this even mean? It makes no sense!' I put my hands over my face groaning when suddenly, a knock at the door.

"Hey uh Scar? I need some help." It was Grian's voice. What was he doing here?

"One sec," my voice cracked. 'You've got to be kidding me'

"Did your voice just crack?"

"Don't worry about it" I quickly got up opening the door and seeing why he needed help. His wings got wrapped up in what looked like rope or string. "How did this even happen?"

"I was messing around with Pearl and she accidentally wrapped my wings and didn't feel comfortable touching them," he looked as if he just wanted this over with.

"I don't understand why, it's just slipping it off," I leaned against my door frame trying to see if there would be any way of simply slipping it off hurting Grian as little as possible.

Grian PoV

I could feel the heat in my face rising a bit. 'He doesn't know about bird wings does he? Shit welp this'll be interesting.'

"Alright turn around I'll get it off," Scar said it as if it'll be a simple task, he's very confident.

"Alright," I turned as I was told and felt a soft hand on one of my wings. It felt as if he was inspecting it with his hands. Slowly he moved one side of the rope off of the wing and let it hang. It felt nice to have at least one side free.

"Ready for the second wing?" Scar looked over at my face, which was bright red.

"Yes, please," I sighed a bit without realizing. He got the other wing free and watched as I stretched them out fully.

"Thank you so much man! This is a massive help, my wings were getting super sore." I laughed a bit messing with my fingers.

"Yeah of course, anytime." Scar smiled before dropping his smile a bit, "are you okay by the way? Your cheeks are really red, are you sick?"

"Oh yeah I'm all good don't worry about me," I did finger guns at him because I'm awkward and I'm pretty it's super obvious I'm falling hard. 'I really hope it's not too obvious, I dont want he findingbout yet.'

Chapter End Note

935 words! I'm literally so tired right now, I have been writing this for a good half an hour now I might just go to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!