Chapter 1

Marinette's P.O.V.

I unwillingly woke up to the sound of Tikki's high-pitched voice constantly calling my name.

"Okay, Tikki I'm up now, "I looked at the time on my phone and saw school starts in wait 10 minutes! I jumped down from my bed, got dressed, and brushed my teeth. I know I need to start waking up earlier, but I can't help but sleep in. I've been up 2:00 AM fighting a villain Hawkmoth akumatized then after that I had to do patrol by myself since it was my night.

Once I got down to the bakery I saw mom running the register and dad making some cupcakes. I was just about to leave when mom called me behind the counter.

"What do you need mom, "I said at a quick pace knowing that if I don't leave soon I'll be late again.

"Nothing dear I just wanted to make sure you ate something before you left so here's one of the blueberry muffins your father made earlier. Oh and remember-, "before she could finish the sentence I chimed in knowing what she was going to say. Since we've had this conversation multiple times.

"I know, I know. I can't use my quirks so no one can find out, "she kissed my cheek softly with a warm smile.

"Okay, I just wanted to remind you. Now go on sweetie you don't want to be late for class again don't you, " I waved her goodbye before I left the bakery in a mad dash while eating the muffin she gave me. I ran up the stairs and entered Ms. Bustier's room and everyone stared at me not surprised since being late has kind of become my thing.

"You made it just in time Marinette I was just about to start our roll call, but please start coming to class a bit early ok, "I nodded my head and I walked up to my seat. Adrien waved at me with the most sunshine smile which made me roll my eyes and ignore him. How could he just act like nothing happened, like he didn't do anything to me? Does he think I'm that forgiving?

I took my seat beside Alya and Ms. Bustier started role call while I made tiny slightly glowing purple spheres in the palm of my hand with my quirk. To keep me occupied, however, I did this under the table so no one could see. Once Ms. B finished the role call Mr. Damocles walked in and they told us that they have exciting news to tell us.

"Class we're very happy to tell you guys that since your class scored the best on the test your grade took a week ago. Me and Mr. Damocles were able to get you all a class trip to Japan for 2 months at U.A. However, this isn't just for fun this will also be a way for all of you to learn more about quirks and how they work, "everyone started to cheer. I always wanted to go to Japan and maybe go to U.A especially since All Might is there, he's always been my biggest role model. That's one of the reasons I liked being Ladybug so I can be a hero just like him. Although, I still dream that one day I'll be able to be a hero without needing the miraculous and just use my quirks. Maybe we might even see him in action.

"Marinette, may you please pass the permission slips to the class, "I nodded and walked up and started passing out the permission slips. As I was walking back down to my seat I ended up tripping and practically everyone started laughing even Adrien which kind of hurt. The only 3 that didn't laugh were Ms. Bustier, Mr. Damocles, and Chloe.

"Wow Marinette I knew you were clumsy, but not so clumsy that you can't even walk down steps without getting hurt, "Lila said to me with an evil grin.

"Now Lila that wasn't a very kind thing to say, "Ms. Bustier responded to Lila. Maybe that little lying bitch will get what she deserves for once.

"I'm so sorry miss, but I have this brain disorder that causes me to say things that I don't mean, "you've got to be kidding me right you'd have to be stupid to fall for that. Yet sadly everyone instantly started comforting her except Chlo. I stood back up and sat down in my seat while everyone was distracted.