Chapter 9

It is now Friday and the students just got back to the dorms
Mari's P.O.V.

Sigh, this school week has been very exhausting. Normal classes, training, and a couple of akumatizations during the day. As well as Mr. Aizawa giving me weird looks here and there. I don't know if I should be worried, but I don't think about it too much. Miss B also came and checked on us this morning and she acted like she couldn't wait to go back to her cousin's house. I don't blame her though. This class can be chaotic sometimes.

On a more important note. I spoke to Juleka while we went to the bathroom and said that she shouldn't feel like she needs to hide that she likes girls. If they were her real friends they would support her and if they don't, Chloe and Nino will be with her.

The rest of my class was hanging out in Lie-la and Alya's dorm. So right now I'm just hanging out in the Common Room with the Dekusquad and Chlonino (Chloe x Nino) when suddenly the Bakusquad walk in with a speaker and two microphones.

"It's time for Fun Friday everyone, "Kaminari exclaimed with a wide smile. Everyone else in the room's faces lit up, but I didn't understand it.

"Fun Friday, "I question.

"Every Friday night we do something fun as a class in the Common Room, planned by Mina. Last time we had a movie night and sleepover, "Kirishima answered with a toothy grin. 

"Yup and this time we're having a karaoke night. So Maribae can you ask your class if they want to join, "the nickname surprised me but I didn't mind it so I nodded and went to Lie-la's dorm. I took in a deep breath before I knocked on it. When Alya opened the door, she glared at me and I gave her one back.

"What are you doing here, "she scowled and I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down Blogger. I'm only here to ask you all if you wanted to join me and class 1A for karaoke night, "I leaned against the doorframe waiting for their response.

"Of course, we'd love to. It's a great way to bond with our temporary classmates, "she replied with a fake smile. She's just trying too hard just to lie about herself. Immediately I walked away, now knowing their answer. Damn it! They're going to make this night unbearable. When I got back down the speaker and microphones were connected to the TV.

"They said that they'll be down in a bit, "I said to Mina as I plopped down on the couch. 

"That's great, "the pink girl replied with a grin. At least my new friends will keep my mood up. Hopefully, they'll be smart enough to not fall into Lie-la's grasp.

We waited for a few minutes until my class walked in along with a boy from class 1B. His name is Hitoshi Shinou Aizawa, yup turns out he's Mr. Aizawa's adopted son and he also adopted a little girl named Eri who Midoriya saved. Shinsou seemed like a nice person who I think is dating Kaminari, but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

"Okay! Now that all of us are here who wants to start the night, "Mina asks.

"I'd like to start it off and I already have the perfect song in mind, "Nino says with a smirk that I could read way too well. Mina gave him her phone that was hooked up to the TV and speaker and he plays a song. Ha, what was this son of a bitch up to?

(Ignore that animatic only the song is important, but do enjoy it though)

During the whole song, Nino kept looking over at Lie-la as if the words were meant for her, and let's be honest here they were. Her sheep glared at him, but class 1A was more interested in his singing.