Chapter 10

No one's P.O.V.
After they left the common room

"There has to be a way to get revenge on Marinette for the stunt she just did, "Alix says with her fingers holding her chin.

"I think I have an idea, "Max raises his hand and gets everyone's attention. "When we first arrived at UA she said that her parents didn't want her to use her quirks. So she must have disobeyed their wishes."

"Aren't here parents like, strict, "Rose interrupts.

"They are so I think we should give them a quick call about how their daughter is doing while at UA, "Alya finishes with a smirk.

Mari's P.O.V.

After karaoke Lie-la and her sheep have been hated by everyone who was there. It's Monday so we went back to our schedule today, we just finished Language Arts with Present Mic so now we're going to All Might and Mr. Aizawa for hero training. Class 1A changed into their hero costumes and all of us followed Mr. Aizawa to Ground Beta where A.M. was waiting for us. 

"Hello, there students. Today you all are going to be split into villains and heroes and the French students will be the ones you'll be saving. Except for Marinette though, she'll be a hero or villain. I'd like to see her use those quirks in a rescue situation, "the thin man announced.

"But shouldn't I wear something different than my normal clothes for the training exercise, "I ask. If I use the clothes I have right now it won't be too easy to move around since they aren't too flexible

"Of course, you can change them. You can use one of our gym uniforms for this exercise, "he says.

"Ok- Wait Marinette. I can make you one so you don't have to run over to the main building for one, "Momo offers and I gratefully accept. Within a minute she was holding the clothes that were just my size and I went to put them on.

When I got back the teams were already split up into heroes and villains. On the hero team was Momo, Bakugou, Uraraka, Mineta, Iida, Ojiro, Ayomama, Sero, Tokoyami, and Koda. On the villain, the side was Midoriya, Jirou, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, Shoji, Todoroki, Sato, Tsu, and Hagakure. I stride over to All Might and question which team I'm on.

"How about you go on the villain team, "I nod my head and walk over to the building where the rest of my team and the captives are held. While I think on a plan. When I got there the rescue mission started and I proposed a plan.

"We need to split into two groups. Group 1 will go through the building and try their best to take down the heroes. While Group 2 needs to stay near the captives and make sure they don't escape and be the second line of reinforcements in case the front line needs help. During this Jirou you would need to listen throughout the building for them so we know where to go, "everyone agreed and the plan commenced. 

I, Midoriya, Mina, Shoji, and Kirishima, were on the front lines while the rest were by the captives. We spread out through the building and waited for either a villain to show up or Jirou to tell us where to go.

Jirou- "Deku if you turn the right corner and you'll see Creati."

"Got it, "he responds and goes offline.

"Marinette, Dynamight is down the hallway towards your left."

"Okay, I'll make sure he doesn't get any closer, "I head in that direction, and soon enough I was met with an explosion just barely missing me. We're pretty close to the captives so if I need to keep Dynamight occupied. I sprint right at him, with a force field in front so I'll be protected from his explosions. Then I use my force field to push him against the wall and when he falls I get on top of him.