Chapter 11

No one's P.O.V.

 Sabine stood silently, unsure of what to say but reluctantly she started from the beginning.

"When I was young I wanted to be a hero and have a powerful quirk, but it never came. So imagine how I felt when my younger sister got hers and I didn't. Maiha had an ability that allowed her to turn into a mighty sea serpent that could control water. Yet even though I was jealous of her every day, I stayed by her side. I helped her prepare for the UA entrance exam, motivated her to ask out her crush in her second year, was her bridesmaid when she got married to Shota and lastly watched Maiha bring her little girl home for the first time. She named her Marina, "she glanced over to Marinette who didn't know what to say.

"She named her Marina and I was so happy to be an aunt... But one day while I was watching the News it said that Pro Hero Saphire Serpent died while saving a crew from a submarine that exploded from a bomb. I was heartbroken by that and I didn't want the same thing to happen to you, "she continued.

"So one night when you were 1 I took you with Tom and me to Paris. A city that almost has a total population of quirkless individuals because I wanted to keep you away from all of the dangers in Japan, "Sabine apparently found the ground interesting as Aizawa glared at her.

"So you're telling me that this girl beside me is my daughter that you took from when she was still a baby "the woman was only able to nod in response and Aizawa looked over to Marinette with a mixed expression. He just found out that his daughter who disappeared one night happened to be one of his temporary students.

The bluenette couldn't stop trembling with her mouth slightly agape. 'They've been lying to me for my whole life!' Her breath started becoming rapid from anger and panic. Of course, the adults noticed this and became worried. 

"Marinette are you okay, "Tom reached his arm out to the panicked girl but she slapped it away. Then abruptly her body moved on its own and she ran off campus despite hearing the shouts for her to come back. However, Marinette didn't go far since she didn't want to get lost in a country she had only spent about a week in. Only going to an alleyway that was a block away from UA. When Marinette ran into the alleyway she hid behind a few large boxes that were thrown out and sat against the wall with her knees up against her chest. Nonetheless, her breathing has still yet to slow down. 

Suddenly the ladybug kwami flew from inside Marinette's pocket to comfort her owner. Tikki's red glow caught Mari's attention and she looked up.

"Marinette you need to calm down a bit got it, just breathe with me. Inhale... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale..., "she follows Tikki's instructions and after a minute or two, she was able to get her breathing under control.

"Are you ready to talk about it now, "the small creature asks.

"Okay... So many fucking things are going through my mind all at once! Mr. Aizawa turned out to be my actual father and my real mother is dead. The two people I thought were my parents actually kidnapped me when I was a baby and lied to me my whole life. I don't even want to live with them anymore, but I have to stay in Paris. I still have to defeat Hawkmoth before I can even have a life away from that city, "Marinette looked at Tikki for her response and she gives her a warm smile.

(Once again I don't wanna put detail in the conversation)

"You don't have to stay in Paris if you don't want to Marinette."

"But who's going to defeat Hawkmoth, CHAT NOIR? I have to do it."

"I and Master talked about this before. Marinette it was never yours or anyone's destiny to vanquish Hawkmoth. He just selected who he thought was the most suitable person to do it at the time, but things change and if you don't believe you're able to do it anymore it's your call. Not his, not mine, not anybody else but yours."