Chapter 0 : Prologue

Long ago, the 3D world was ruled by twin Chaos Gods; one being Bandu, the other being Expunged. They kept the balance of the world intact, but the two gods always had the habit of whisking 2D beings from their world for several purposes.

This led to the 2D world's 'government' declaring war on the two gods to stop tormenting 2D beings and using them as playthings and punching bags. Bandu never meant any of this, but Expunged, enraged, went straight into war, dragging his brother along.

The battlefield was a scene of gorn. Not one minute passed with tons of people dying, their carcasses used as weapons, the scorn of Expunged growing by the minute.

Eventually, enough was enough.

Expunged started building what it called The Ultimate Weapon; it was designed to wipe the entirety of the 2D world OUT of existence. It was called the 'ultimate weapon' for a reason; the damage would be irreversible and catastrophic.

But something terrible happened.

When Expunged finally activated the weapon, Bandu got in the way. He tried disarming the weapon, but in a panic, he made it so that it would disfigure the 3D world and its inhabitants beyond recognition.

There was a scream, and soon after, a loud ringing noise...

People disintegrated into nothingness, became shapey abominations, or both. The land was disfigured, bustling cities turning into barren wastelands. When the turbulence died down, it seemed as if there was little to no life left anywhere.

Years later, two survivors emerged from the now desolate lands, The only ones not mutated or disintegrated by the beams of death that ravaged the world.

Even Bandu and Expunged themselves were claimed by the weapon. They had been completely disintegrated, wiped away like millions of others.

Those two survivors were Bamburai, the deity of War, and Bamberly, the deity of Artistry.

And they were the last, fully functioning life on earth.