Author's Note And Info

Hey, hey, hey!

If you're here on my story "The Science Of Magic And Love" I assume you're a Dr. Stone fan like me. Or you clicked on the wrong story. In that case, I recommend you leave because your brain may explode from confusion. 

If you are in the right place, welcome! I'm sure you have questions! For example, "Why a Harry Potter AU?" "Do you support JK Rowling?" And so on.

Well. Why a Harry Potter AU? Simple. I saw some Pinterest boards for it and I thought it would be really interesting to see a Dr. Stone HP AU. I didn't see any, so I'm writing my own. You're welcome.

Do I support JK Rowling? Absolutely not. I'm friends with many of the groups that she is against and am bisexual myself so I do not support her on any level but I can't deny that her books were a major part of my childhood so here we are.

I do not support homophobic or racist comments or being plain rude. I will accept constructive criticism as I want to be an author so I want to improve my writing as much as possible.

As stated in the description, this is a female reader insert, but if you want to read it anyways, be my guest. This does take place several years after the events of the original Harry Potter series but the original characters will be mentioned on occasion (mainly in history or world building)
I probably won't update more than once a week, maybe once every two weeks because I'm extremely busy, I apologize for the inconvenience.

I think that's all for now, thank you for reading my insanely long author's note and I hope you enjoy!