Prologue

Hey all! Just a heads up, this story IS completed! I'll just be uploading this while I work on getting the other stories written and tidied up!

Also, these characters are from a GAME I have played and want to make a story involving them! They do NOT belong to me, and they belong to the respective owners!

The sauce for this game will be given at the end of the story! So please, BE PATIENT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A normal suburban district of a town has a peaceful atmosphere around it. People passing by their neighbors and giving them a smile and a wave. Cars going in and out of their respective garages, leaving the suburban area to get to the bustling city nearby.

A nice, quiet life for people in search of it.

But even this nice, quiet life isn't enough for certain individuals.

Standing on the doorsteps of a house was a boy, with (H/L), (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He had a backpack strapped to his back, filled with something.

He looked around while he was at the door, backing away and glancing inside the window.

"The lights are on," he muttered to himself. "Is she busy with something else?" He asked. He hummed to himself, scratching his chin, before knocking on the door. "Hey, Marisa! Are you there!?" He called out, before knocking on the door again.

"Coming!" A voice inside called out, leading (F/N) to stop and take a small step away from the door.

After a few seconds, the door opened up and revealed the person inside.

"Oh, (F/N)! It's so good to see you again!" She greeted, rather happily, and pulled him into a hug

"Oh, (F/N)! It's so good to see you again!" She greeted, rather happily, and pulled him into a hug. The boy, (F/N), blushed softly as he felt her hug, feeling her rather large bust press against his face. (F/N) softly smiled and returned the hug.

"It's nice to see you, too, Marisa," (F/N) replied as he tried to keep his eyes away from her buxom bosom, with his endeavor being...well futile.

The lady, Marisa, is a rather lonely woman. Being a single mother, with only one child. Her "Honey", as she likes to call him, moved out a few months ago for college, so she's been the only person in the house, apart from when she has to go to work. She's too kindhearted, really nice, and her smile is nice and warm, just like this hug she was having with (F/N).

In terms of family, she stays in contact with two members of her family, one of them being her sister. However, her other family member has been spending an entire year traveling.

Anyway, the hug she was having with (F/N) lingered a bit longer than when she would normally hug him. During her hug, she held him even tighter, pulling him into a deeper hug. (F/N)'s blush got a bit deeper, what little sight of the rest of the world being obscured more and more by her large bust. (F/N) returned the hug with the same kind of pressure, before glancing up at her.