Epilogue

(F/N) was going through his normal day, even after his night with Gloria. Done what he normally does, and then heads to Marisa's house to learn how to cook. But ever since that night with Gloria, things kind of got rather heated, and there were possibilities of a fight breaking out.

'Tis why he felt a bit hesitant on approaching Marisa's door.

Were those nights with Amanda and Gloria a one-night stand? Would things be the same with Marisa, or will she be more inebriated with lust to have more passionate sex with him? Or will Marisa want to simply cut ties with him forever?

He gulped nervously, hoping that thing were more hopeful than disappointing or disheartening.

Slowly, he raised hi hand up, taking a moment to pause, before knocking on the door.

"U-Um, c-come on in, (F/N)~" (F/N) raised an eyebrow, when hearing Marisa's voice. He thought something was wrong. He pulled the door open, and stepped inside. He didn't see Marisa anywhere in the hallway, even to greet him face to face. He looked around, before taking his shoes off and placing his backpack down.

"Marisa?" (F/N) called out as he looked around.

"In here, (F/N)~" Another, familiar, voice replied. He walked over to where the voice originated from. To his surprise, he saw more than just Marisa.

 To his surprise, he saw more than just Marisa

He blushed immensely, seeing the women wear barely anything; Marisa in just her t-shirt, Amanda wearing a loose-top and short shorts, and Gloria wearing a small robe

He blushed immensely, seeing the women wear barely anything; Marisa in just her t-shirt, Amanda wearing a loose-top and short shorts, and Gloria wearing a small robe. He gulped nervously, seeing the three of them.