Chapter 2: Sister in Town!

The next morning that came around, it was a soothing comfort for (F/N), as he was curled beneath the thick blanket of Marisa's bed. He was sleeping peacefully on Marisa's soft mattress, her fluffy pillows comforting his head.

(F/N)'s eyes were closed, his mouth partly open, and his chest rising and falling with each breath he took. He softly snored, his eyes shut tight from how tired he was the night before.

But after a while, he eventually woke up, letting out a loud yawn. This alleviated the weight of his eyelids, opening his eyes to see the dark bedroom he stayed in. The sunlight slowly peered through the curtains, and the dust from in the room could be seen through the rays of light that invaded the bedroom. He saw that Marisa was gone, completely missing from the bed that he shared with him. He slowly pushed himself up, feeling the blanket slowly slide off of him. He looked around, seeing no trace of Marisa.

He got up from the bed and stretched his limbs, wanting to drop the blanket and walk out, but the morning brings a cool breeze that wouldn't be good for him or his friend below. He walked over to Marisa's closet, pulling it open and seeing that she had some spare robes on her. He grabbed one and wrapped it around his body, tying it up so that it doesn't fall off. And with that, he walked out of the room, hesitantly. Sure, he wasn't wearing any underwear, but he wasn't going to leave the house any time soon.

He walked out of Marisa's bedroom, walked down the hall, and turned into the kitchen, where his nose was greeted to the delightful smell of a breakfast! He sniffed the air and smiled, before looking over at the stove, and seeing Marisa standing there, wearing a yellow robe over her body. She heard (F/N)'s sniffing, and she turned around. There, she saw him standing there, and greeted him with her warm smile.

"Good morning, (F/N)!" Marisa greeted, her happy and cheerful self returning.

"Morning, Marisa," he replied, walking over to the kitchen table and taking a seat.

"I see you've helped yourself to my robes."

"Sorry."

"It's okay," Marisa turned back to the pan and poked at the contents with her spatula. "I took your clothes and put them in the wash, anyway."

"Thank you for that."

"You don't need to thank me," Marisa replied, before lifting the pan and placing the contents onto two separate plates. She placed the pan down and grabbed the plates, walking over to the table and placing them down in front of (F/N). Marisa stood behind him and hugged him from behind. "I should thank you for the wonderful night~" She then turned her head and pecked his cheek. (F/N) blushed softly, before looking at his breakfast; bacon and eggs. Marisa walked over to the fridge and pulled it open, pulling out some orange juice.

"These bacon and eggs are delicious!" (F/N) said, before chowing down on it a lot more.

"I'm glad you like them," Marisa added, before she poured (F/N) a glass, while she grabbed a mug of coffee that she made for herself. She took a seat across from him, throwing one leg over the other. She watched (F/N) as he ate, seeing him chow down on a meal as if he's never had food for years. She softly giggled, watching him eat, before a realization came over her, and she looked down. "You know, my sister is coming over."

"Your sister?" (F/N) asked, his mouth full of food.

"Yeah, she's supposed to bring something over," Marisa continued, "I have to go to work soon, so could you be a dear and let her in?"

"Oh, yeah," (F/N) replied. "What's her name?"

"Amanda."

"Okay, will do," (F/N) repeated. A smile flashed over Marisa, before slightly looking away. (F/N) cocked an eyebrow, seeing her expression. "Does she not want her sister over?" He asked himself.