Chapter 5: Yea

Idk what to do now. I will now figure out how to add a new Experime- Subje- Sla- FUCKING HELL A NEW PLAYER. Anyways every chapter likely starts with Origin. If not uhhh pain.

Origin has explored everywhere and sometimes talked to Ayano. She was very uhhh shy around Origin. She also ddin't like Goblins or Imps, Hell she doesn't like anyone near Origin.... She's a strange one. Anyways Origin was exploring around a Lava Forest. The Trees had Black Bark and Black Trees with Red at the ends. The insides were burning. Touching them was risky. He walked and explored but he ran across a Black Rock Mountain. At the very top was a Weird Stone Tower with a Portal..

The Tower Of Misery. Aka My Tower

[Explore The Portal?] [Walk Away] [Scout The Tower]

Origin decided to walk up its stairs and into the Portal. It teleported him to the room within the top of the tower. There was nothing but a book for Wishes. He picked it up and walked out... He returned to Ayano who was already passed out in her small Tent. Origin set the book in his Chest. He then went to bed within his tent...

[You Gained Book Of Wishes!]

Elsewhere.

In a room was a Portal... the Portal was Blue with Dark Blue around the edges... A Human walked out of the Portal. This Human is known as Isabella Riki. Emperor of Dagobah. Her power of Shape Shifting.. Mentally Strong.

Isabella Riki

She just walked away from the Portal that was in the middle of no where

She just walked away from the Portal that was in the middle of no where. She had walked towards a big town in the distance... Anyways now that the new Player has been added. Its time to check up on our current Players.

A Small Town. Mori POV

Its been a few days since Mori was in the hospital. The Nurse Aki had got him to stay... despite Aki's Warnings, Mori kept up with his training... his skills have gone up a few level along with his strength, speed and senses.