Chapter 9: The Living Mochi

Writing = Brain Damage. Shits of lots came up. Project Slayers invaded my life.

Origin took a few days rest after learning Love Breathing. It took a lot out of him to learn Love Breathing. While he was resting, He explored around outside but something was strange. There was no body around.. only a few Goblins or Demons around. He heard fighting a little distance away. When he ran over he saw Mitsuri Kanroji (COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT!) Fighting against 2 demons. Before Origin could intervene, Mitsuri disposed of both of them using her sword.

Origin: Didn't know her sword was so flexible.

Origin walked towards her and called out.

Origin: Hello There!

Mitsuri: General Keno-

C U T

Take 2

Nearly giving Mitsuri a heart attack. She jumped back and prepared her sword. She then stared down Origin. He had his hands up.

Origin: I mean no harm.

Mitsuri kept her blade up but not with as much grip.

Mitsuri: Why are you here?

Origin: I was just on a stroll in the forest and happen to pass by here.

Mitsuri lowered her sword and sheathed her sword and he lowered his hands.

Mitsuri: Its not safe in this forest, You should hurry home before it gets late.

Origin: I'll be fine, Goodbye for now.

He walked away leaving Mitsuri alone.

Mitsuri: Where have I seen him before?

Origin walked through the forest and made it back home, Ayano was out of their camp. He started making dinner. while he was doing that a shadow moved behind some trees watching him.

Akeno Himejima

She had a Lustful Smile on her face

Akeno: There he is.. I see why Miss Kurumi is interested in him... He's Cute, Talented and oh so Very Strong..

She was rubbing her thighs together thinking about it...

Else Where with Isabella.

Isabella was building up her Camp and has been fighting any monsters that were too close to her camp. She met up with the Princess a few times, Turns out she isn't a bad person but the Cane she had was cursed and she moved in with Isabella. Right now Isabella was exploring the forest.

Isabella: All the monsters are gone. Perhaps I beat them up too much?

But just as she says this, a giant explosion was heard somewhat close by. Isabella ran over and saw an Two Headed Ogre. It was freakishly tall and strong.

Isabella: Well... That's gonna be a problem

She transformed into a Titan like version of herself that is about the same size as the Ogres. She punched the Ogres and it sent them into the ground, she did a kick and it shoved them into multiple trees then she used a fire ball at the Ogres, which made them catch on fire and disintegrate.

Isabella: Problem solved.

Bottom of The Mountain. Mori's POV

Mori walked away from Hephaestus's Mountain and sighed.

Mori: What am I suppose to do now... I learned Total Concentration Breathing: Constant. So thats need.

Deciding to head into a town to clear his head, He already knew something was gonna happen, A lot of people were walking around and they were likely not nice, Mori walked into a Cafe to get some Lunch. He ordered a d sat down a table near the window and watched all the people walk by, then his food came.

???: Here's your food, Sir!

Mori looked at the girl.

Yu/Yoo Mira

She handed him the food before speeding away

She handed him the food before speeding away. He ate slowly and spent an hour observing the Cafe, Noticbly the girl that works here was the one doing most of the work and she wasn't breaking a sweat. But He payed for his food and left the Cafe and returned to Nurse Aki's house.

Someplace somewhere. Max POV.

Max woke up with a weight on his chest... already knowing who it was.

Max: This little brat has been clingy after Miku stayed over... Maybe I'll take Mistuki out...

Max slowly moved Mistuki to the side and started moving away. But before he could, Mistuki grabbed his arm and pulled him in.. Max then whispered.

Max: If you are faking sleeping, I'm gonna show you no mercy...

Mistuki just kept him close while sleeping.

Max: I guess I can stay in bed a little longer...

The rest of my energy has been put into this Chapter.