Chapter 8: Ass Kicked

Too Much Ass Kicked Brought To You By Adult Tanjiro.

This Episode is brought to you by Origin attempting to learn Combination Breathing.

Its been 1 Hour after Origin beat Igris. (He took a nap.)

Origin: I guess I should summon Igris.

Origin summoned Igris. Igris bowed down on one knee.

Origin: Thankful he ain't kickin my butt anymore...

Origin: Stand up. You look badass....

Igris stood up with his sword by his side. He stood over Origin with a menacing stance..

Origin: He is so tall... If it weren't for Plot my tent wou-

(Oops)

Origin: He's so tall. And intimidating... Welp time to do some Breathing training.

And with that he grabbed his book while Igris looked around before doing a little exploring of his new home. Origin opened his book and stopped at Flower Breathing.

Origin: I should learn Flower Breathing for better Eyesight...

Origin touched the page and waited a few seconds...... a spirit popped out and revealed....

Kanae Kocho

Kanae gracefully sat down in front of Origin with a gentle smile on her face

Kanae: Hello Origin. I am Kanae Kocho, I was told you wish to learn Flower Breathing, Am I Correct?

Origin: Yes, I want to learn Flower Breathing.

Kanae smile grew a little.

Kanae: Perfect, We shall begin then.
(Due to the fact of me not knowing how tf I'd make this training. Like all the others. I'm gonna skip it allll.)

Origin spent a week to finished the basics of Flower Breathing.

[Quests]

[Road to Sun Breathing]

[Learn And Master Every Breathing Style Besides Moon And Then Train Under The Sun God Yoriichi!]

[Road to Moon Breathing]

[Learn And Master Every Breathing Besides Sun Breathing And Then Train Under The Demonic Upper Moon Kokushibuo,s Spirit!]