Chapter 10: Tiredness

Its been fun but now I write real slow.

We as always start off with-

Why do I start off with O? Because I don't know why.

We start off with Origin reading his Breath Mint Book.

Origin: I should take a break from training...

He hid his Breath Mint book and took a stroll around the forest and glanced at the few monsters roaming. Using his skills, he was able to avoid all the monsters.

Origin: Now that I think about it.. I haven't spent much time with Ayano.

Origin returned to camp to spend some time with Ayano, She was currently reading a Book (She somehow got.) and had a cup of water next to her in her tent.

Origin: Hey, wanna do something?

Origin's sudden voice made her jump.

Ayano: H-Huh? Oh, Sure! What should we do?

Origin: We can go find a town and stroll around there for anything we want.

Ayano: Sure! And I know just where to go!

She got up and bookmarked her spot and drank the rest of her water before following Origin who was already ready. They arrived at the town and went through a few stores. They bought a few things with their current money. After that they stopped in a Cafe and ate food together.

Origin: This is fun, We hardly go anywhere.

Ayano: Y-Yeah, I think we should do this again sometime!

Ayano has a cheerful smile on her face, she finished her food and got up.

Ayano: We should get going, right?

Origin: Yeah, Its gonna be late by the time we get back.

Ayano stood up

Ayano: Can I go to the bathroom real quick?

Origin just nodded and Ayano ran towards the bathroom. He sat there contemplating on life.

With Ayano.

Ayano ran into the bathroom and looked in the Mirror. Her face was burning red and she was sweating.

Ayano: Senpai and I just went on our First Date~! He looked so nice! I need to wash my face off.

Ayano washed off her face and dried herself and calmed herself down.

Ayano: Ok... Lets go back out.

Ayano walked out and returned to Their table.

Origin: You done?

Ayano nodded happily.

Origin: Great!

They walked back towards their camp....

Isabella's Camp. Isabella POV

Isabella has done nothing. She was bored and monsters were staying away from her camp.

Isabella: Who am I suppose to beat up now? Maybe I could start a farm to keep myself busy? I can sell them and I wouldn't need to worry about food ever again!

She started clearing out a few fields of trees. It was easy using a Dragon-Like form to mow down the trees using Fire Breath. The end result was burnt grounds and fields of it.

Isabella: Now I need seeds...

Isabella had an idea and flew down using her dragon form to the Town somewhat nearby... When she arrived she went back to human form and watched Shopping district..

Isabella: What seeds should I take...

Melon ? No... Pumpkin? I said no to Melons! Strawberrys? Maybe... Apples? Yes I can sell those. Maybe Bananas too. She bought a shit ton of seeds and went back to her Farm and planted her seeds...

Isabella: Now to Wait...

Aki's House. Mori's POV

Mori was finishing his daily workout.

Mori: Thats the rest of it. Now I finished that I feel energized! What could I do right now? Maybe I could just relax and play that new game? Demonic Butcher? I don't know something like that... I got super lucky with Items and My Family Name! I got Isamu! Its a Legendary rarity! 1% chance and I still have 50 spin!

Mori got up from the ground and set up the PC that Aki has and played the game on  Bloxs.exe...

I had no ideas....
Idealess Estate. Max POV

Max is in a giant house with a ton of people with Bored expressions on their face.

???: Hello There, Author Insert. Welcome to the Idealess World. You only come here when you have no idea what the hell to do.

Mr. Bored Guy

Max: Wait, What? I was just having a Neat Dream

Mr. Bored: God has no ideas so he brought you here! You will be here the rest for this Chapter!

Max: The fucks a chapter?

Mr. Bored: And now you will just wait here forever!

Max has been removed for now...