New Day

"Do you really think there is still other options left?" Someone asked him.

"I... I don't know bu-but..." he struggled to speak. He really have no idea, if this the only way.

"You know exactly this is the last option, Jackson." Another spoke this time.

He was unsure, but took the object in his hand. The green stone shine brightly mocking his state.

Alarm blared waking him up from the dream. Jackson rolled out off the bed falling on the floor in the process.

"It is the same fucking dream..." He groaned as he got up to get ready for school.

When Jackson exited from the bathroom, his phone dinged notifying he got a message. He opened it, a voice message from Louis.

"Come downstairs quickly, we are already late. Even Zayn is here before y-" the message was cut abruptly. He smiled knowing, it is maybe because of Zayn launched at him.
He made his way downstairs, knowing he is right as they are already late. Hair still slightly damp from the shower.

"Finally..." Liam mock gasped as he saw Jackson coming down on the stairs.

"Hey, I didn't once complained when you guys over slept because you were busy fuc-" Jackson started but cut off by both Harry and Niall at the same time.

"Mom, is here" from Harry.

"I want to eat breakfast." From Niall.

Jackson shut his mouth as he made his way to the table where his mother sitting, face blushed from embarrassment. He prayed to God that his mother didn't hear him saying that.

But, that went to drain as his mother looked up with a teasing smile on her face.

"Please, don't say anything." Jackson said before his mother got any chance.

"I am not going to." She said to him. "Come on Niall, I made your favourite today." She said to the others.

"Is there a food that Niall hates?" Jackson teased him. His earlier embarrassment out of the window.

"Hey, that's what happen when you stuck on one place for thousands of years and suddenly get to taste all this amazing foods out there." Niall replied. There is a sudden silent fell over after that.

"I am sorry, I-" Jackson started but cut off by Harry.

"There is no need Jack, it is us who have to say thanks. For taking us in, as taking care of us like your family." He said bowing.

"Hey, enough of the serious talk, come on have something to eat as you are already late for the school." His mother said. She is probably now all of their mother as she always take care of everyone.

"Bye mom" Jackson yelled filled by other's "bye Sophia."

They all went outside with their helmet in their hand. They climbed their own bikes and started to drive towards the school.

When they entered school, students who were hanging outside turned to look at them as they are famous around the campus, for the good reasons though like being handsome and literally good at everything.

Jackson hasn't presented yet but he is expecting and others don't. It wasn't abnormal as you are only sixteen, some of them freshly presented and others still didn't. Jackson has a strong idea of he is going to be an Omega. He also want to be one, just like his mom. He want to be a strong one.

There no strong discrimination on Omegas but it is still hard to change people's opinion. Who cares about that? Jackson and the others made their way to classroom with head held high. Boys, girls, alphas and omegas all are looking at them as they walk into the hallway.

"Guys, settle down." Mr. James said as he made his way into the common classroom with more trailing behind. Their school has this weird system of common class where beginning of everyday all of the students on the same year assemble in one place and they get to know what is going to happen through out the day on various classes. This way all can have a basic knowledge of every thing that this school can offer, they say. New students got introduced in this class and someone who have more classes with them assigned as their guide to show them all the classes.

"That's a lot of new ones." Liam remarked as he saw the students trailing behind Mr. James.

"Two... Six...fifteen to be exact." Louis said counting.

"That's sixteen you dumbo." Zayn said as he hit Louis on the head.

"But, that's still a lot." Harry said turning to look at Jackson's reaction. They know who are they and they are not sure if they want Jackson to remember them or not.

"Do they look familiar to you?" Jackson asked turning to look at Niall who already looking at him concerned for his reaction. He cought off guard, "uh, I do-don't don't know..." He finished uncertainly.

Jackson didn't seem to mind. He looked at all the ones entered, it is clear eight of them were alphas, already presented and another eight can be betas or unpresented but he is sure they are phased with the way they held themselves. "They are hot though." He stated. Liam and Louis couldn't control their laughter.

All of their gaze fell on Jackson once they stood infront of the class. Most of the class stopped talking as they all looked at the new students. Jackson can't blame them, they are good looking lads.

"Okay, they are new in town and going to attend our school, be nice to them. You guys, introduce yourself." Mr. James said to them as he already moved to setting up the projector.

"Hello, my name is Jaybeom." Jb said looking straight at Jackson. Jackson felt sweat running on his spine at his tone and their gaze held like that.

Everyone introduced themselves all of their gaze on Jackson. He felt slightly uncomfortable by this. "Okay, Jackson, Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn, can you guys be their tour guide? As they literally share most of the class with you guys and you will be perfect group too." Mr. James said already deciding on that factor. So, they all nodded.

'There is no way all of them on a same class, they are sixteen people for god's sake.' Jackson thought to himself. Then it occurred to him, most of his classes were advanced courses and there is barely any students other than them.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨