Presentation

"Alpha..." Jackson whimpered as he could smell the alphas even before they could reach the place. His scent got even stronger knowing that they are his alphas. As soon as they reached the cottage, the vamps put Jackson on the bed and left everything to the alphas, as the alphas kept on growling. They knew they are being territorial as their omega in pain.

"What do you want us to do pup?" Jb asked as they all climbed on the bed that Jackson was in.

"Alpha..." he whimpered again.

The alphas know not to take advantage of the situation as Jackson isn't in the right mind set. They just started to over power his senses with their smell which made him fell into a drugged sleep.

"we can't do anything for his heat now. We can help to take the

"Maybe we can take the pain for him." Youngjae said as he caressed now sleeping Jia'er's head. Others also nodded.

"For now we have to take him out of here, it is not comfortable for him to phase inside the room." Jb said as Yugyeom lifted him and started to get out of the house. They placed him outside on the forest floor on top of a blanket. Soon, Jia'er came to his sense as he started to whimper again, but this time due to the pain he felt on his bones as they started to reform.

"Alpha..." he said as he opened his eyes slowly to see his alphas surrounding him, he relaxed immediately. Then he started to whimper again as the pain increased. Youngjae held his hand, soon all the pain vanished like they never existed. He looked at him to see Youngjae smiling his sunshine smile at him. He can feel the bone rearranging inside himself but he didn't even feel discomfort by that. "How...?" he asked surprised at Youngjae.

"We will explain everything when the time comes, for now just relax, okay baby." Mark said as he pulled Jia'er to sit with his back to his chest.

"Ba- You alphas left me when I proposed to you... why you are helping me now?" Jia'er said sounding miserable and on the verge of the crying.

"We can talk about everything later. For now just relax." Jinyoung said as he turned Jia'er's head to look into his eyes, after that Jia'er didn't ask about anything as they all sat in silence with only sound of bone cracking of Jia'er can be heard. After what felt like eternity he started to grow hair and started to move to get into more comfortable position to phase.

After some growling and seething, there stood the big white wolf exactly like Jackson. They knew it is not him, but still there is no difference between Jia'er and Jackson that they can see. "Jack...?" Bambam asked as he moved towards the wolf that now towering over all of them. The wolf only bobbed it's head as it moved to come near them to lick all of them. Soon all of them phased to their wolf form and started to enjoy their time together.

There came the time they have to separate as Jia'er has to go to his new home which is in the neighbouring and enemy pack of his alphas. He is not gonna lie, he is getting angry at his mom for everything that is happening now. They bid good bye and Jackson told the vamps that he can go alone as he doesn't want to endanger them when it is not needed.

"Ho-how did you...?" the mom of the house asked as she saw Jia'er walking inside the house. She couldn't believe her eyes as she knew that she locked the door to the basement.

"Mom... Who is he?" the boy same age as Jia asked as he looked at him. Jia can tell that he is an alpha with scent of his.

"Oh, he is a play thing. Don't worry about him. Now you how the hell you got out of there?" She yelled as she pulled him deeper into the house. "Why you reek of an omega?" she asked as she smelled him.

"Why do you think? I am an omega." He yelled at her and that's her last straw as she pushed him further into the house to a bed room looking like a master suite, there is a room inside it, where she pushed him. The room is not bigger than a medium size walk in closet. It was dark with only one light blinking. But it felt like everything got cut off inside the room. It is more like a punishment room that most pack use to teach discipline to the pups. She cuffed his leg to the metal cuff there and left him in there.

After few minutes, Jia'er noticed that this room is sound and smell proof as he can't hear or smell anything other than his own heart beat and his scent. He is not a big fan of contained spaces but he also not afraid of them, so he sulked down as he waited for her to open the door.

As time rolled on with Jia falling asleep here and there as he got bored, he had no idea how many hours are passed. He just sat there looking at the door like he is gonna burn it with his gaze. It felt like days when the door opened again with the same person who locked him. She yelled at how he smell really disgusting and he has to hide it. Jia didn’t even thought about hiding his and she leave it for that day and told him to do some chores around the house and then locked him in the room again.

Days after that moved like that as he would get released from the hell hole only to do some chores and then locked up again before anyone from the house come. He didn’t even saw another human being in what felt like weeks. But today seemed different from the start, he can feel the heat building up in the pit of his stomach, he needed his alphas. He can’t control anything as he sat slumped in the room he always got locked in.

The door opened nearly like the regular timing as any other day.

“Why the hell it smell this disgusting here?” she yelled as Jia just whimpered as his heat clouded mind feared the presense of the alpha who he didn’t know. She left the room only to appear again with things Jia’er didn’t even want to know the purpose of.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨