No Way!!!

"Now tell us, what do you want to talk about?" Jinyoung asked as the class ends and we made our way to the cafeteria.

"Me and Jackson went for a ride, right?" Mark asked, not knowing how to start this.

"Yeah alpha, we were going to ask you about that, how it is gone? Did you had fun? Did Jackson remembered anything?" Han asked excited.

"Now not the time Han." Mark dismissed. Han. His face fell as he pouted.

"It is more important than that, we go to some kind of forest which I never seen before and it was beautiful. We kinda got close and we started to kiss..." Mark paused to gauge everyone's expression.

"Is there any problem Mark?" Jinyoung asked as he looked at noticed Mark hesitating.

"Yeah, it seems like before, like when we just used him for his powers, he got drained... I don't know I am scared for a moment, when we came back he seemed to be alright. It is like he got affected when he get closer to him or something." Mark blabbered. He had no ide why this is happening after all these years.

"Okay, Markie, it's alright. Come here." Bambam said as he pulled him into the hug.

"Okay, that's a lot. Then if it is the case, we have to keep some distance from him. That's all we can do now." Jb said as he looked at his mates.

"Why this is happening alpha? After all these years when you finally find him." Han asked sulking. He just want to see them be happy. They all kinda got cursed or blessed with the eternity life but it is definitely a curse to the alphas as one of their mate is not there to share it. They all had one another, but they lost and searching for the part of them, when they find him, it seems like the destiny have other plans.

"We will get through it." Youngjae said as he looked at Jackson who seem to having a intense talk with his vampire friends.

*******
"What are you saying that you felt drained?" Harry asked concerned.

"I don't know, for a second we were kissing then another I felt weak..." Jackson said as he stuffed his bag with his book.

"It is not good Jack. You have to be careful around them." Liam said looking scared.

"It is not because of them guys..." Jackson tried to reason with them but the vampires cut him off with you have to listen to us look. "Okay" Jackson said sulking.

*******
"Did you guys smell that too?" Harry asked after they all get to the lunch table except Jackson as he went with one of his other friends.

"Yeah, there is definitely something going on. I have a feeling the alphas also had no idea of what is going on. We have to talk to them soon about this." Louis said looking serious.

"You look sexy when you're all serious." Zayn smiled and soon all of them started to flirt with each other.

*******

"What the heck they want to talk to us about?" Yugyom asked irritated.

"I don't know, they said to meet them near the library after school." Seungmin said to them.

"Yugy, maybe they knew something we didn't know about. We have to talk to them. They warned us about everything before, we are the one who didn't listen to them." Jinyoung said as he ruffled Yugyeom 's hair.

"I hope they have some solution for this."  Mark said as he looked at them sadly. He is the one that caused the pain to Jackson again. He can't even forgive himself.

*******

"Library is okay, right?" Niall asked looking around nervously. They decided to meet and talk to the alphas here as this is the only place they could think of Jackson won't come. You can't understand what is going on that puppy's head as he is friends with anyone and everyone here and he would be everywhere too.

"Hey, can you even imagine Jackson at library? Don't worry man, he won't come here." Zayn said chill.

"They are here." Harry said to them as he noticed the alphas making their way towards them.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Jb asked coming straight to the point.

"Gosh, I knew they are ass holes but, never thought they are this much rude." Liam snapped.

"You're the one that asked to meet us, you bloody vamp-" Bambam started but cut off by Jinyoung, "just tell us what is the problem? We know you guys knew about today morning too." He said.

"I apologise for them, there is something wrong. Just know that none of it is your fault." Harry said not letting any of them speak.

"What do you mean by not our fault? He got weaker just like before as I neared him." Mark asked frustrated.

"No, it's no-" He started again but cut off by very familiar voice calling for them.

"Guyssss, what are you doing in here?" Jackson came to the view as he hugged Harry from behind. Harry looked like a kid caught with the candy Jar.

"Hey Jack, what are you doing here? If all the places you could be?" Louis turned him to face him. He knew Harry can't lie even to save himself.

"Huh" Jackson looked confused for a second then started, "oh yeah, I came here with Veronica, she needed to get some books." Jackson said as he looked towards the person he came here with.

"What are you guys doing here any way? I never thought I would catchup with you guys in library." He asked them, still not giving his attention to the alphas.

"Oh, we are just showing them places, they needed to know." Liam said as he motioned towards the alphas. That's when Jackson noticed the people stood there.

"Oh.. I- I..." He started to stutter and blushing immediately. It is great to see him like that. The alphas loving it.

But, soon Harry pulled Jackson towards him and hugged him tightly. Everybody looked confused, even Jackson tried to squirm away as he doesn't know why he suddenly got pulled into a hug. "Harry, what is going on? Are you alright?" He asked as he settled in the hug as Harry started to caress his hair.

"Yeah, I just needed some Jackson's super hug. Please, stay for a minute." He said as he tried to push Jackson's face to his crook of his neck.

Alphas looked at each other then at the vampires to tell them what is going on. But, the vamps just signalled them later. And told them to move away from there. The alphas hesitated but did it anyway as the get out of there.

Okay, I just want you guys real opinion. Did anyone still read this, or should I just start to work on a new story instead of wasting my time on this? Even one of you wanted it, I will finish it. Please comment your opinion, it means a lot to me. Yesterday, I updated 'save me' my another story and immediately received a comment which gave me boost to update this too.

Lot's of love and thanks to Simply_Berries 🥰

✨🙏🙏🙏✨