➥ [ chuuves - wolf ]

somehow I've never seen girl group werewolf au's, so I wrote one

༊*·˚

Werewolves are known for being half man half wolf. Creatures who roam in the night, ready to strike any prey in sight. A full moon is all that's needed for these creatures to fully transform into ferocious wolves. Well, that's what the storybooks say. Jiwoo was the complete opposite, some even say she's more like a puppy than a wolf, and by 'some' I mean her girlfriend Sooyoung. They were the classic "sunshine and sunshine protector" trope, except the sunshine was the one that could theoretically tear a man apart.

Jiwoo was absolutely terrified, for this was the first time Sooyoung would see her as a wolf. They had gotten together about a year ago and Sooyoung knew about the younger's trait, yet she always made sure she was away from her girlfriend, but this time was different, why? They moved in together about a month ago. What was she gonna do? Lock herself in her bedroom? 'No wait, that's Soo's bedroom too.' Go to a hotel? 'No, I had to pay quite the fee last time for the damage.' There was no choice, she was going to see her as a wolf...

At any moment...

"No! Go away!"

"Jiwoo, open the door for goodness sake."

She ended up locking herself in the bedroom after all.

"Just GO! I don't want you to see me like this!"

"It's okay! I'm not scared, Ji!" Sooyoung yelled against the door, hoping to coax her girlfriend out of the bedroom.

"No I'm just really stupid as a wolf and I don't want you to see me bark at a mirror for 2 hours!!"

...

"Jiwoo for the love of God open the door before I break it open," Sooyoung said, this time laughing. This convinced her, as she's seen her girlfriend break a door down once and was sure she'd do it again.

"Just don't laugh, please," Jiwoo said, now facing the taller with a pout and dropped ears (a side effect from when it's closer to nighttime). Sooyoung cooed and cupped her cheek, using her free hand to gently pat her head.

"It's okay baby, it'll just be till the morning. And besides, I know you love cuddling as a wolf." That was true. She was surprisingly big as a wolf - contrasting her tiny frame - and laying around someone was, in her words, just like cuddling a big warm teddy bear. "Also, you're gonna need food and a bath. The last time I went into your room after a full moon you had mud everywhere! Are you gonna want a bath bomb?"

"... peach please." She replied in a small voice.

"Great, now c'mon, we're having dinner before it starts."

The rest of the night was spent with Sooyoung laying against soft fur as a movie played in the background, and just like that they peacefully went to sleep.

Until the morning.

"I hate you." The older only laughed in response, "Don't talk to me, I hate you."

"Why? Was it because I threw-"

"YES, it's because you threw the rubber ducky but never actually threw it and just hid it behind your back!!"

༊*·˚