➥ [ minsung - evil? ]

this is evil jisung change my mind

this is evil jisung change my mind. also help where's this motivation when I'm writing any of my other books?

-''-

"Are you SERIOUS? Now I have to rebuild my evil lair! Why does the world hate meeeeeeeee??"

Minho is a superhero, fighting every day to keep Seoul safe from the worst villains...

Except Jisung is one odd little evil guy.

"Jisung, we've been through this, your house IS NOT an evil layer." He rubbed his temples in annoyance. 'is this really what I got up for?'

"It is if I do evil stuff in it! Why are you here anyway? My experiment clearly didn't work out." The shorter said with a pout, it wasn't the first time this happened. You see, Jisung had a strange 'power', turns out he did good with evil intentions 90% of the time. Like once he kidnapped a baby, but it turned out the baby had abusive parents and he ended up adopting him - his name was Jeongin by the way, a five-year-old absolute cutie. How does Minho know? He babysits him sometimes (you'll understand). There was this other time when he pushed a guy off a building, but it just happened to be that he had secret teleportation powers and that push was what he needed to unlock them, now he was his sidekick - again, an absolute cutie, Felix, nearly Jisung's twin, seems like he had a thing for little balls of pure sunshine.

"What were you trying to do anyway?"

"I was going to chemically explode the Empire Bank..."

"The one like 2 blocks away from here? Oh yeah I know that one, it's been stealing ridiculous amounts of money from everyone in it, Felix would be glad if you did."

"DANG IT!" Jisung crumpled up his 'evil plan' paper and threw it behind him, it landing in a recycling bin, "UGH!!" He groaned and turned to Minho, who had an unimpressed look in his eyes, "Why can't I do anything right, Min?" the boy said with tears filling his eyes.

"Hey, don't cry," Minho pulled him into a hug, "You do plenty of right things. Like that time you cut the breaks in that one car that crashed!"

"I saved the child they were kidnapping."

"You still crashed the car! It's okay, you don't have to nail it every time." he gently stroked the shorter's hair as he tried to cheer him up, again.

Over the years they had built up a friendship, one where Minho was extremely annoyed multiple times a week but still, a friendship. Jisung was always plotting something, and Minho was always there to stop it, and after a while, they started to meet up outside the hero/villain agenda. Those meetings soon turned into dates, with casual couple things like going to the movies, picnics, making a snowstorm in the middle of summer to freeze the lake so they could ice skate together - okay that wasn't so casual of Minho but how could he resist? His not-so-evil boyfriend said he loved ice skating and as a man who could literally control the weather he had to make it happen.

So it was in moments like this where Minho thought to himself, 'what am I doing with my life?'

"Papa? Is everything okay?" a little boy popped up from the (not really discreet) mint Kombi van, Jisung's so-called 'maleficent mover'.

"Not now Innie, Papa is having another identity crisis right now," Minho said to the little boy, as his dad still had his face buried into his chest, "Tell uncle Lixie to start the van, we're going out for ice cream." He said, chuckling after hearing Jeongin replying with a 'yay!' and skipping back to the van.

"Can we watch a movie too?" Jisung asked, voice muffled by Minho's chest.

"Sure, baby. Now let's go, we can call the insurance company later."

And so the ice cream shop they loved was filled with loud chatter coming from one table: one who had a super-hero, and his evil boyfriend with an accidental son and a not evil foreign sidekick.

-''-

-'๑'-