➥ [ living with death - taegyu ]

me coming back from the dead, ironically enough, with this oneshot. kinda short but enjoy some taegyu!

"LEAVE!! LEAVE BEFORE I-"

"Chill, it's me." Taehyun interrupted the ghost before he could even attempt to threaten him, taking a seat on the long victorian styled couch in the living room.

"Oh, did you sell the house yet?" Beomgyu asked, crouching in front of him and setting his nearly clear hands on the other's knees.

"Well obviously not, idiot."

The underworld had always been quite boring, so Taehyun, who was incredibly young and cheerful for the literal embodiment of death - yes, he is indeed the Death Angel - decided to get a human job just for the fun of it. Well, almost fun, as there was a single house his real estate agent skills couldn't get to sell at all:

the one his boyfriend had been haunting for the past 150 years.

"Oh don't look at me like that, you know I behaved during the photoshoots." The ghost stood, only to sit beside the sulking boy and sling an arm around him.

"I know, it's just hard when everybody already thinks this house is haunted." He leaned his head on the other's shoulder trying to think of possibilities to sell this house.

The two otherworldly boys had been together for only a few years, well at least for them it was a few. 125 years isn't a lot when you've lived for at least thrice as much.

"Don't worry about it too much babe, you literally have no use for the money."

"I know, but I don't like leaving things unfinished." He answered with a pout.

"Why don't you just buy it yourself?"

Now this caught the boy's attention.

"Wait, that's actually the smartest thing I heard you say in the past 50 years."

"You're mean, you know?" Beomgyu said while storming off, but Taehyun didn't miss the small smile on his face as he did.

"Love you too baby! I'll see you in a bit, I have paperwork to fill out for this house."

So later that night they were cuddled up against each other in said house's victorian bed, as Beomgyu talked nonstop about anything and everything while Taehyun listened, a lovestruck smile on his face.

★彡