1.

If your ego speaks than my attitude replies

                                                                                       ~Sidhu Moose Wala

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessia's Pov

I am just tired of my life.Just want to finish myself but can't do it bacause I don't have any courage to do it.Ohh sorry I forgot to introduce myself.I am clumsy,stupid,idiot,bitch and pain in my mom's ass (That's what mom says) Alessia.

I live in London with my druggie mom and her boyfriend.

I don't know why my mom choose an italian name whereas we are british.Ok leave it.Whenever I ask her who is my father she says I am a mistake

Shocked,who says this to her child.

I have long chocolate brown hair which my mom don't like.So she cute down my hair to my shoulders in a worst manner.I have fear from men.

I never went outside except the school which is 15 minutes apart from our small house.

My mother is the only source of income in our house and she waste her money in drugs and alcohols.As the only child my mom beats me whenever she wants.

"ALESSIA" 

Oops,I think she is going to beat hell out of me because I am 5 minutes late.One day, she came drunk and threw the bottle on my head.Which caused bleeding.

I went downstairs and saw my mom shouting.Jason (Boyfriend) was high due to drugs.

"You bitch" She yelled and slapped my face

Bro it hurts

She grabbed my hair and said " WHAT I TOLD YOU,TO BRING ALCOHOL BOTTLES.AND YOU WERE SLEEPING.WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO SLEEP"

I can smell alcohol from her mouth.Need to throw up.

"S-orry mam" I said shuttering with fear

She told me to call her mam.

"FUCKING BITCH,YOU ARE ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS NOW.GO AND BRING ALCOHOL FROM STORE" She yelled punching my stomach

"M-om,i-ts da-rk ou-tside" I told in fear

Her eyes darkened and she grabbed my hand.Opening the door she threw me outside 

and said gritting her teeth "I don't fucking care,just go and bring the bottles or sleep outside today"

She threw the money on my face and closed the door.I got up and straighten my clothes.It's cold outside and I am only wearing leggings and sweatshirt which is torn from sides.

Hugging myself and tears started rolling down my cheeks.I started to walk.

If I go to alleyway,it will be a shortcut.But it's too dark there.I can do it.

Praying to god I started walking to alleyway.

Suddenly,I heared a scream.My eyes widened and I turned around to see no one.I gulped and again started walking but stopped when a gunshot ranged.

I pick up the speed and ran towards the store with my life.I entered the store and grabbed the bottles which are my mum's favorite ones.

Paying the counter girl,I came outside and saw it's raining.But I have to go home as fast possible.

I don't cared if I am getting wet and just started running to my home

------------------------------------------

Third person's Pov

Little did the girl know that someone watched her in store.Her every move was being noticed.

He smirked and said "My little butterfly"

He was none other than Mattia Ricci himself...

------------------------------------------------

What do you think,what will Mattia do now ??

Awesome3dreamer