13.

Long time no see,wassup Guyzzzz

Time skip Alessia-20 years old....

Third Person's Pov

There is time for work and time for love. That leaves no other time.what time is to you versus what time is to a fruit fly is both funny and philosophical. Time may be of high regard to humanity, but the fruit fly is just trying to get in a meal.

People who have too much time to spend complaining. For those who are doing what they love, each and every moment is a day spent in paradise.

There is more to life than simply increasing its speed.That's how those 5 years passed.

Their love for Alessia didn't decreased but increased

"Mattia,you know Alessia is going to be 21 next week" Georgia told with worried face

Mattia looked up from his papers and said "Yeah,I know but why are you tensed" 

"Mattia fucking Ricci,I don't know who made you king of this kingdom.You motherfucking dumbass.You forgot that they will also come at Alessia's birthday" 

Mattia's eyes widened in realization like truck is going to hit him.

That's for what they were not ready.

Alessia's mates

Yes.Mates.She have 4 mates who rule the vampire and werewolf world.They are known as Ruthless Kings.And that's for what Alessia was not ready.Her brothers treat her as a glass doll and they were going to break her in pieces.

She didn't know about them but they know.

The moment she entered the kingdom they declared her theirs but waited till she turn 21.All those 5 years they saw her smiling,laughing and playing with kingdom's children but little did she knew that a storm is ready to come in her life.

They are mix of vampires,werewolves and most important they were her mates........

Marcello 

Damon

Zeus

Alejandro

---------------------------------

Dedicated To 

SOrry for short chapter but it was important to make it short..I don't want to be selfish but still vote more than 20 then next chapter would be tomorrow

Awesome3dreamer