10.

Sovereignty unconditionally belongs neither to the people of the nation nor to some supernatural power but to the human mind, to the science and to the high ethical values.

There is a supernatural force within the workings of love that none of us, not even scientists, can deny.

While there are hundreds of different natural forces in this universe, people somehow get bored and invent hundreds of imaginary supernatural powers, and the funniest thing is that they are starting to get terrified of their own inventions.

The purpose of a spirit filled life is to demonstrate the supernatural power of our living God so that the unsaved multitudes will abandon their dead gods to call upon the name of The Lord and be delivered.

The world will never believe in a religion in which there is no power.

Your faith begins to move, to act, when the power supernaturally empties you of doubt and fills you with a knowing. 

You come into a state of knowing that you know that you know. 

In that instant you cannot doubt.

We believe that there is no supernatural things.But in reality it is.We are not alone there are some people from another world also.

Alessia woke up and felt the headache again.She got down from bed and stumbled to washroom.Her face was pale.She can't take it anymore.

Brushing her teeth with blurry  eyes she rinse off and went downstairs

"MOM" Alessia frowned when she didn't found anyone in the house.

She is having headache.

"Yes,baby" Georgia said when she looked at the pained face of her daughter

"My head is paining too much " She told

Before Georgia could say anything Alessia collapsed with ground.She fainted.

"ALESSIA" Georgia's eyes widened as she ran towards the pale body of Alessia.

She put her head o her lap and yelled for her family.

Everyone came downstairs running and there heart sank when they saw Alessia unconscious laying on the floor.

They all went towards them and their eyes widened as reddish blue light started coming from her.Georgia quickly stepped back looking scared.

"NO,SHE CAN'T HAVE HER POWERS HERE ON EARTH OR ELSE SHE WILL DIE" She yelled

Mattia nodded and said ''We need to go right now"

They all nodded and circled Alessia's body and start reciting some words

"HOCUS-POCUS ALKAZAM BREHUM YOMANI KUREA ZAHRAMAY FUS RO DA TREGUNA SATIS

  HOCUS-POCUS ALKAZAM BREHUM YOMANI KUREA ZAHRAMAY FUS RO DA TREGUNA SATIS

  HOCUS-POCUS ALKAZAM BREHUM YOMANI KUREA ZAHRAMAY FUS RO DA TREGUNA SATIS"

Then suddenly they were wrapped in a white light.Their voice become more loud when the light coming out brightly.

And in some time they were gone......

------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE OF PHYSICS TEST...

Awesome3dreamer