Chapter 5: Met Gala

One week later

Today was the Met Gala. The theme was gilded age, and you and Florence were the only few people who actually stuck to the theme. Both in dresses and corsets. Hair pinned up and all.

"You look absolutely beautiful, my love." Florence said when you walked down the stairs of her house. You kissed her on the cheek. "You look beautiful too." You said before both of you headed out to the car.

"Who do you think is going to be there?" Florence asked.

"Hm, I think most of our costars, I know Taylor won't be there because she doesn't go to the Met anymore." you responded. Taylor Swift, one of your best friends, hasn't been to the Met Gala since 2016 you still aren't sure why, she never told anyone. But it might have something to do with her being a more private person ever since the whole Kanye thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow Seb, you're really wearing a hot pink suit this year?" You asked, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Yes, problem?" he smirked.

"No, no. It's just you're one of the last people I'd think to wear anything pink for that matter." he shoved your arm. "Ouch! What was that for?" you chuckled.

"Maybe you should be more open minded." He deadpanned with a grin. The rest of the night was amazing, running into old friends, and helping charity. However it did always feel strange. Because sure, charity events are awesome and rich people including yourself should use their wealth and privilege to help those in need, but a lot of your peers acted like they were superior for doing so.

Those said peers being people like the Kardashians, random rappers, etc. Or just billionaire CEO's which always confused you why they would want to come to an event like this. They all seemed so stuck up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the night came to a close, you stayed the night at Flo's house because why not? She was your girlfriend now anyways. The night was very relaxing, playing board games while drinking wine, watching TV, practicing your scripts, and just spending quality time with each other. It was exactly what you needed.

You loved the way she cared about you, the way she comforted you. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect.