Chapter 7: Premier

Premier day for The New Avengers

You were standing in front of a mirror in a beautiful purple dress, your hair pinned up so elegantly. Butterflies swarmed in your stomach, you were always so giddy and nervous on premier days.

Because this is it. All the hard work of filming paid off and it was time to see it all edited, and in action on the big screen. You never really were opposed to watching your own films and tv shows —well, besides your older works in which were extremely cringey.— You were also excited to see what your fellow co stars were wearing.

The guys were probably just going to wear suits maybe with a few embellishments here and there, but the girls were probably gonna wear the most stunning dresses ever.

You styles perfected your outfit and you made your way to the black SUV waiting outside of your house.

You texted Flo, telling her you were in your way and responded to any unanswered texts from Elizabeth, who was telling you all the wonderful things people were saying about you and Florence.

You've always loved your fans, and ignored the hate. You knew not to dwell on the tabloids or what the trolls on twitter had to say.

Because let's be honest it's mostly twitter.

Twitter users need to go outside.

You exhaled as the car pulled up to the event, and your door was opened for you as you climbed out, your vision immediately bombarded with flashes from cameras and your ears hearing the excited screams.

You smiled and waved as you walked to the red carpet.

You stood in front of the banner and smiled for the cameras, one hand on your hip, the other down by your side.

You did some interviews before meeting up with the cast, and squealing in excitement when you saw Florence.

She ran to you and engulfed you in a hug, before kissing you.

"Hey! Get a room." Anthony teased. The two of you rolled your eyes playfully before parting, Flo keeping a hand on the small of your back.

You then hugged Lizzie, who had a "I knew it." Look on her face she had ever since the two of you showed affection towards each other.

You were having a chill conversation when you were interrupted by louder screams. You looked to see where they were coming from and you froze when you spotted a familiar blonde.

"TAYLOR!!!" You exclaimed as the two of you ran into each other's arms.

"You came!" You exclaimed as you pulled away.

"Of course I did, Y/n. You know I have to show up to my besties' premiers."

You chuckled and introduced her to everyone.

"Wow the Taylor Swift, what an honor." Sebastian said and you chuckled.

'She's taken' you mouthed to him.

'Wasn't hitting in her' he mouthed back and you replied with a knowing look.

Then, it was time to head into the theatre and watch the final production of your movie.

You walked in with Florence hand and hand.

"Are you ready baby?" She asked.

"Yes," you said and kissed her.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too, Florence."

The end.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. I enjoyed writing this it was different than what I usually write so yeah. Let me know if you want more and what marvel actor/actress do you want to see next? Let me know.

PS: Taylor finally made a cameo in my stories :)