CHAPTER III: The dinner

"Sometimes happiness comes from being with your loved one and knowing they're happy." — Unknown

"Hi, hyung." Jungkook and Taehyung embrace Jimin when they enter his house.

"Hey guys, go and take a seat." He smiles to them before taking in arms his nieces.

"How are you two, my loves?" He kisses their cheeks.

They just smile and giggle at the interaction, still too young to talk properly; both Omega twins are only 1 and half years old.

"They are all good." Taehyung goes to sit next to his mate on the couch.

"Yoonji, Jiyoon, come and play with your cousins!" Jimin shouts for his children, and they come to take them to their room.

Jimin smiles at the young couple before going to the kitchen. He sighs as he starts to pour cold drinks on the glasses and puts a plate of bhapa pitha, small rice cakes that are very famous in indian subcontinent.

While he is in the kitchen, his doorbell rings. Jungkook goes to open it and sees the beautiful Lisa.

"Jungkook oppa!" Lisa hugs him, and Jungkook also returns the hug, smiling ear to ear.

"How have you been, Lisa?"

"I'm fine," she answers as she breaks the hug. "I just needed a little vacation, and I was missing my parents also."

"That's good."

They enter the living room, and Lisa gets really excited to Taehyung.

"Taehyung oppa," she chirps, taking Taehyung attention. The male Omega shows his boxy smile, and they both hug like they haven't seen each other for years.

"Oh God! I missed you, oppa!"

They both spin while jumping like some kids as if their life depends on it.

"I missed you too, Lalisa!"

Rolling eyes backward, Jungkook sits on the couch and watches the two acting and talking like six years old babies.

Jimin comes out with a red trey with cold drinks and bhapa pitha on it and places it on the small wooden coffee table in front of the couch.

"Hey guys, eat these rice cakes. It's very famous in Indian subcontinent."

As they give it a try, Jimin bites his lips in anticipation. They broaden their eyes in amazement; the rice cake with sweetness is delicious.

"Wow!" Exclaims Lisa. "What are the ingredients?" She asks, taking another one.

Jimin laughs, "The main ingredients are rice, molasses and Jungkook's twin brother — coconut."

Jimin jokes, making Lisa and Taehyung choke on their pithas because of laughter, while Jungkook scowls playfully.

"Op-oppa," Lisa chokes out, "y-you have to come and show me how to pre-prepare."

"One day, for sure."

They have little chit-chat for one and a half hours before Jimin goes to prepare the table. He has prepared a lot of dishes: bibimbap, bulgogi, kimchi jjigae, and japchae. He's been living with his children all by himself for more than four years; the situation has made him a masterchef.

"Hyung, it's very delicious," Jungkook munches on his delicious bulgogi and comments.

"Hmm... I really missed your food, Oppa."

"Come frequently then, I'll make you lots of different types of dishes."

"You'll see me every day from now on," Lisa jokes, making everyone laugh.

"Kookie, what else we'd be doing next week?"

Taehyung question makes Jungkook's heart stop as he doesn't remember the specialty of next week. His mind does a quick trip, thinking all the possible things happened in three years; sadly, he doesn't remember anything.

"Wh-what?"

Taehyung glares at Jungkook for not remembering the special next week. Jungkook gulps the food that was in his mo h, nervously.

"Bitch, you forgot. I won't talk to you." He looks dawn, eating silently.

"Baby," Jungkook puts a hand on Taehyung's, only get smacked away by the Omega. "I'm sorry, please don't give me silent treatment again." Jungkook pouts.

Once Jungkook forgot Taehyung's birthday, to which, Taehyung punished him by not talking to him for one week.

"I'm sorry. Please, forgive me," he speaks in a high pitched voice.

Taehyung presses his lips in a thin line, stopping himself from laughing because of Jungkook's baby-like voice.

"What's so special next week, Tae?"

Jimin, who was enjoying their little argument along with Lisa, questions. Taehyung rolls his eyes before looking at Jungkook, showing him a bored expression. "You promised to take me and the kids on a date in the new park."

Jungkook widens his eyes as he can't believe that he forgot this. Gosh! I'm such an idiot. He thinks about himself.

On the other hand, Jimin's heart bursts in his chest. It's been five and a half years. Five and a half cruel years that he has been deprived from his mate's love. On the other side, Lisa remains calm, pondering about what happened on this year's Valentine's day.

"Oh... my... God..." Jungkook quickly hugs Taehyung. "I'm so so sorry, darling. I love you, I love you so so so much."

Jimin and Lisa smile at them — at least some people close to them are happy.

——

I'm so in love with indian foods, like I really feel jealous of those tourists who are able to go India and taste foods because my broke ass can't 😭😭

Some of my readers are from India, so let me know about your favorite Indian food.

And others, do let me know your favorite food of your country.

Please do vote, comment and follow me💜💜