CHAPTER XXXVIII: Birthday

With a slightly noticeable bump in the big t-shirt of his Alpha, the three months pregnant Omega finishes baking the cake. Today is a very special day: it's their birthday; Yoongi's, Jiyoon's and Yoonji's.

Jimin's decorated the penthouse in the best way possible. They've moved here one months ago.

A week after Jimin's confession, Yoongi didn't hesitate once before resigning from his position of CEO in Min industries, and he doesn't regret it. It has surprised Yoongi how his father hasn't come yet and demanded for an explanation, but Yoongi figured that Seohyun might've already understood the reason. Resigning from his position didn't mean resigning from his wealth and respect, he had earned those from hard work, though he preferred leaving the wealth behind; but he still possesses this penthouse: this house has is one of the most important part of his life.

Yoongi once invited his mother only to give her a good explanation: Yoongi and Chaeyoung's engagement, why they broke off, and most importantly, Jimin's innocence. The lady was in tears and begged Jimin for forgiveness, which Jimin didn't take much to do it, and she has promised to herself that she will never forgive her husband. Then, she cried again because of joy as she learned that she's a grandmother now, and some months later, she will have another grandchild.

Taehyung finally met Jin and Namjoon two months ago, and it was a very wholesome moment. When Jin and Namjoon visited Busan, they directly went to Jimin's address which they got from Yoongi. Jin scolded Jimin for leaving without telling him while hugginh the smaller's body.

Hearing all the shouts, Taehyung — who was in Jimin's house that day — came out from the guest room and shocked the couple.

When Namjoon softly called his name, guilt washed him completely, but that didn't stop him to run in his arm, wrapping his legs around Joon's waist. Taehyung cried in his neck like a baby; he really was Namjoon and Jin's baby. Jin left Jimin and went to Namjoon and Taehyung, he hugged them and the trio had a very emotional moment.

Back to present, Jungkook and Taehyung are coming to Seoul today to celebrate the 27th birthday of the Alpha and the 5th birthday of the twins. In the special occasion, Jimin has invited Jihye, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Sehun, Chaeyoung, Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo. His loving side would like to have Seohyun too, but his rational side has denied the idea.

In these three months, Yoongi has been so loving and protective not only over him, but his two pups also. He might've missed five and a half years with Jiyoon and Yoonji, but that has only increased his fatherly side to become more loving towards them. Jimin recalls the time Yoongi cried when he assisted Jimin's first doctor's visit: he cried because he had missed so much of Jiyoon and Yoonji's life, but thanks to Jimin, he was able to control himself and he promised himself that he will be in every step of Jiyoon and Yoonji's life also, he will be there for his unborn child. Few days ago, they told their pups about having a new sibling. Jimin had thought that maybe Jiyoon and Yoonji wouldn't be ready for a sibling, but that was completely opposite; the pups were really happy. Both of them want a sister: Jiyoon want to be a protective brother; Yoonji wants someone to play with.

Yoongi and Jimin's relation has bloomed like a sunflower would bloom under the sun. During these three months, Jimin has had his heat twice, and Yoongi was more than happy to be there for his lover. The heats lasted longer than usual, Yoongi felt exhausted those two times, but never complained once; after all, he was getting and giving this intense pleasure he was withdrawn from.

Yoongi also has been careful to give Jimin and the pups gifts, making sure that they know every day how much they mean to him. Jimin once scolded him for spoiling too much the pups, and he made Yoongi get on his knee to apologize.

Two things Yoongi's frustrated about are Jimin's freaking mood swings and cravings. Other day, when Yoongi was very exhausted from his work, Jimin's cravings made him wake up at night to get two McDonald's cheeseburgers, and french fries with strawberry icecream instead of ketchup. Eventhough it wasn't a pleasant sight to watch cheeseburgers, he couldn't even say anything or else the mood swing would come in act.

Currently, Yoongi's been gone to a park with his children for almost and hour, and they will be returning soon. The guests start to arrive with gifts, and Jimin welcomes them happily.

"I'm so excited!" Exclaims Taehyung sitting on the couch next to Jennie.

"Me too, he's gonna be so happy seeing everything," comments Jihye while arranging the food table with Jimin, Jisoo and Jin.

"You look so cute today," Lisa compliments her mate who is lying on her back on the couch, and playing in the phone.

"Thanks, baby," Chaeyoung replies without taking her eyes off the device.

"Didn't you see here all day?" Jisoo asks.

"No, I was with Tae and Jungkook."

"And I was in a restaurant, feeding my lovely stomach." Chaeyoung grins at the thought of food she ate.

Jennie cuddles her mate who's talking to her mother via phone, Taehyung is openly flirting with his mate and Sehun, Hoseok is busy keeping the his and Taehyung's children in line, Namjoon is feeding Yeonjun, and Jin is in the kitchen, cooking les profiterolles.

"I hope they like it," Jimin expresses.

"They will, honey. You cooked all these dishes with your lovely hands." Jihye presses a kiss on his temple.

"Thanks, mom."

All of them really get excited upon hearing the doorbell. Everyone stands up, ready to wish three of them. Biting the lower lip, Jimin goes to open the door, heart leaping in his mouth from the emotions.

Yoongi, Jiyoon and Yoonji broaden their eyes like hawk when they see the inside of the house. A big grins plaster on their face when Jimin wishes them. Jiyoon and Yoonji hug Jimin's torso before going inside the house to others. Yoongi, being the naughty Alpha that he is, cups Jimin's face, crashing their lips together. Jimin is quick to respond the kiss, forgetting others behind — they also avert their eyes, not in a mood to watch their PDA, especially Jihye.

"Happy birthday again, my love," Jimin murmurs in the kiss.

"You make it the happiest birthday ever, my love."

They detach from each other and join the others. All of them wishes Yoongi before Jimin gets the cake. It was a vanilla cake, Jiyoon and Yoonji's favorite.

Aftet cutting the cake, Yoongi feeds the first slice his son then his daughter. The children also feed him first before going to Jimin and the others.

Eventhough this the most perfect birthday to Yoongi, but deep down he knows something is missing. He's being the father every children in the world would want, but he wants his father too.

——

Poor Yoongi!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 💜❤