Chapter 8 🔞

Smut ahead...

The night they both or maybe the entire nature waited finally arrived - the wedding night

The night they both or maybe the entire nature waited finally arrived - the wedding night. When newly-weds are expected to consummate their marriage. How cannot the nature celebrate the most awaited night of the beautiful couple. The birds will itself pluck the delicate flower petals and splatter them on the ground for her to lay down on them. The dawn - when the sun peeks at the earth's most beautiful creature - Them, and when moon hides himself behind the sun maybe too shy to look at the couples making the beautiful mess. When the sky will be bright purple and pink which will enhance the beauty of the already beautiful girl. Where the waterfall will reflect their moment for the butterflies to see them. They'll make love at that moment.

Walking behind the stairs of the living room with her 3 maids assisting her, she saw a white large door

Walking behind the stairs of the living room with her 3 maids assisting her, she saw a white large door. One of her maid pushes the door giving her the view of the heavenly beautiful garden where he white bed was placed in the middle of it. The garden was green, the beautiful colors flower such as purple, white, yellow, pink, mehron, red etc. were blooming and looking so uniquely beautiful. At the side of the bed were some stairs at a good distance for you to stand on them to get a good view of the waterfall. She went towards her bed and noticed how unevenly the red petals were scattered waiting for the couples to lay on them.

"Madam?" ava called her out. She turned around and saw her holding a white lace lingrie and a white silk bathrobe. "Young master will be here any moment. You need to change quick please." she said bowing down a little. Y/N felt butterflies in her stomach hearing about him. She nodded with a blush and let the maid change her clothes. The maid took her wedding gown and left her alone all nervous.

She sat in the middle of the bed waiting for him to come. She were thinking of all kind of possibilites like what if she mess up? She had no idea why do taehyung wanted to have a wedding night at the dawn. Her train of thoughts interrupted when the door slightly opened revealing him.