Chapter 17

Flashback~

"Will you come and meet me for once?" Jungkook asks with hope and empathy in his voice

"Will you come and meet me for once?" Jungkook asks with hope and empathy in his voice. His eyes held millions of emotions when he stared at the love of his miserable and resentful life. "Pardon me but I am not allowed to leave the place," Y/N answers back and fidgets with her fingers due to nervousness. Anybody could walk into them, they meet in a secluded place where people wouldn't think Y/N is there and missing her painting session with herself. Jungkook smiled sadly and asked, "Why do you even listen to them?"

"How could I not? They are my parents."

"They don't deserve you, my love," Jungkook whispers slowly. "You need to leave. My parents must not see us like this if they come back home, we can meet at some other day when Taehyung wouldn't be home." She says as she stares into his grief eyes hoping that he would understand her situation as Taehyung is fast asleep right now and her parents aren't at home. Jungkook nods and smiled one last time before turning around and leaving her for once and for all.

-

"Look this is the picture from when Taehyung was a year old

"Look this is the picture from when Taehyung was a year old." Mrs. Kim says and hands Y/N a small polaroid of Taehyung's little figure wrapped around the towel. How much she have seen him wrapped in a towel, but the abs, biceps, and big body differentiated the two figures. She suddenly frowns and cups her mouth with her hand before she sprints towards her bathroom door. She dumps the vomit on the toilet seat and sighs when she felt Mrs. Kim's hand softly patting her back to support her. Her worried eyes met Y/N's tired ones and she helped her daughter-in-law in cleaning and later tucks her into bed. "Sleep, I'll check you and prescribe medicine accordingly." Taehyung's mother looks inside her bag and takes out a syringe to take a sample of her blood and check for sudden nausea.

She gets the result and suddenly gets a call from her son. "Mom, how's Y/N?" His mother sighs at his sudden, expected question and she replies, "Hello Taehyung, and yeah Y/N is sleeping she hit sudden nausea an hour ago." "Shit what happened? Is she fine? Mom I thought you were supposed to take care of her." "Oh god Taehyung calm down. She is fine and the reason for her weakness is that she is pregnant." She felt the opposite dialer gone completely quiet and after a few seconds he cuts the call abruptly. Mrs. Kim then sees Y/N wiggling and she sits beside her. "Hey, how are you feeling now?" Y/N sits with Mrs. Kim's help and drinks a glass of water before replying, "A lot better, actually it feels like nothing happened at all." Mrs. Kim smiles and strokes Y/N's head lovingly before replying, "I took a small sample of your blood and discovered that." The brunette's heart races with nervousness creeping up to her spine she feels intimated to even tell her husband that she fall ill while he was away when he told her to take care of herself.

"Did I make a mistake and failed as a wife since I couldn't even take care of myself?" She overthinks. Mrs. Kim's smile fades as she thinks how badly Taehyung had trained an innocent young lady, like a pet instructing her to do things as he wishes and remain as a good little kitten and he would reward her accordingly. She couldn't even help the poor girl nobody could. Her eyes felt glossy thinking about how would Y/N manage becoming a mother, it's hard but Y/N's loving and caring nature might help. She smiles sympathetically and says, "No sweety. You are a perfect wife." Y/N facelifts in joy and she smiles. "You are pregnant with Taehyung's child." She gasps at the news and felt her eyes tearing up. Her hand clutches her tummy and she hugs Mrs. Kim excitedly, "Oh lord, I waited for this for so long. I can finally say I am a woman." The elder woman frowns and looks straight into Y/N's eyes before questioning, "What did you say?"

"What?"

"About being a woman."

"Yeah a woman is stated woman when she can give birth, her fertility is the best gift and that's what makes her a woman." She states grinning at her statement. "My goodness." Mrs. Kim gasps and realizes how badly the girl is brainwashed. "W-Who told you all this?" The mother asks. "Taehyung did." She replied. Taehyung's mother thinks for a while and realized this isn't how she raised Taehyung, this isn't how she mentored him. And this isn't how he used to behave during his teenage era with Y/N, he was possessive, alright. But she didn't expect that Taehyung would manipulate her to the extent that it would be hard to think that she would even survive without Taehyung by her side.

-

"Pack everything and let the crew know that we are leaving for Seoul today at 5 PM sharp." Taehyung instructs his assistance and the man bows down and says, "Sorry to question sir but there is still a meeting undone with Mr. Scott. It's a million-dollar scheme and we prepared so much for it." He respectfully states before ruffling his hair, "Suggest Mr. Scott postpone or conduct an online meeting while I'm still in flight. This way I wouldn't have anything pending left when I reach home." The assistant bows again. "As you command, sir."

-

On the other hand, Jungkook smashes his glass on the marble when he hears the news of the new gene forming inside Y/N. He huffs out and grits his teeth, "Enough now! At the end of this year, I promise, I'm gonna get her, and to do this we need to propose Taehyung for the war." He scoffs. "I hope he is ready to lose Y/N as well as his unborn blood."

Okay! First thing first I hope you remember that Taehyung's mother was a gyno, it was mentioned in an earlier chapter, and if you don't!!! Read the entire book again, bruh. And for information pregnancy can be detected with a blood test also if taken during the first two weeks of pregnancy since when a woman is pregnant, the female body releases a hormone which helps us to find about the positive or negative news. The pregnancy test as well as the blood test gives a 90% correct answer if used properly.

Anyways, as always let me how's it. Once again whatever I write is just fiction, I'll make a new ID so if someone dumb reports me despite my constant long warnings I can have a backup, and I'll let you know about it. I know it's a short chapter but then again the story is coming one step closer to the end. I hope you are ready for it!

Please pray for my good grades as well! Love ya!

Stay safe
Take care 💜