Episode 1

It was a pure white room surrounding my whole vision.

There stood a lone boy with an impassive face, but his eyes appeared sharp yet uninterested as if he was too used to the environment.

What is this place? Where am I? Who is this boy?

Suddenly, the boy turned towards me with his apathetic gaze. He never once broke his eye-contact, but it felt weird. It was as if he was trying to find something particular in my direction.

It seems he can't see me after all. Because I can't see myself either. Just what in the world is going on in here?

Distracted in my thoughts, the boy suddenly appeared right in front of me with his punch flying towards my face.

Wha-?!

However, the world slowed down and now I could see his movements getting slower. Except for my eyes and mind, nothing exists here, so it's pointless if I can't avoid it.

His hand kept approaching. A steady yet powerful blow. Just watching him gives me an idea of how dominant that fist is. It may break a bone or two without much effort.

Is this place some kind of secret training facility? He is just an innocent child.

Few seconds later, when his fist made contact, I gradually closed my eyes.

As expected, I feel nothing.

His punch slipped right through me and the whole world turned pitch black the very next moment.

What's going on? First a white room now a dark one? I wonder if this is some kind of teleportation magic, similar to those in isekai anime? Maybe I'm dead after all. Am I getting a second chance?

.....e up!

Huh? A voice?

......umi!

Oh I heard it again. A goddess?

......p already!

"Uh.."

Come on, get out of bed, you lazybones!

"Hyaah!"

And I woke up with a bang.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

My vision was still blurry but it slowly started to clear out. While vigourously rubbing my eyes I realized that someone was sitting over my belly.

"Thank god, finally." muttered the girl who just woke me up. She slowly motioned down the bed and stood up with a cane in her hand.

"Ah... Su-chan, morning."

"A very good morning to you. Now hurry up and get yourself ready. It's our first day at school remember?"

"Oops! I almost forgot. Thanks for waking me up." I replied scratching my messy head.

"Then how about a mini game in return on our way to school? I've already left one set inside the car."

"(Yawn~) You planned it beforehand, didn't you?"

"Fufu, who knows."

With a cute smile, Su-chan left the room and I began with my preparations. Hanging the bath towel around my neck, I stood in front of the mirror with a toothbrush in my mouth.