Chouzetsu/Turbo Shu Kurenai x Reader (Part two)

(Warning! cursing and figthing)

When he arrived he see

Free kissing and hugging his girlfriend and Y/N stared wide eye at free probably procecing what's happeping. He got mad and quikly approuched the duo and punced free then protectively hugs Y/N close to him.

"Sh-shu" Y/N nervously asked him with wide eyes finally realizing whats happening

"What the hell free!? what do you think you're doing!!! trying the steal someones lover!?" shu yelled angryly attracting some unwanted peoples attention but he didin't give them any bit of his attention he was focuse on trying to make his girlfriend away from the young blond boy. People started filming the trio and Y/N was nervous while shu was glarring daggers at free and about the said boy hes still laying on the ground not moving maybe he's passed out. Oh! wait he's moving he slowly stand up eyes glowing yellow, veins started to be visible on he's whole body.

"Steal? Steal?? STEAL!? YOUR THE ONE WHO STEAL HER FROM ME WE WERE CLOSE AND LIKE EACH OTHER UNTIL YOU CAME YOU ALWAYS CLING INTO Y/N!!!!! YOU ALWAYS TAKE HER ATTENTION AWAY FROM ME!!!!! YOUR THE ONE WHO STEAL Y/N FROM ME!!!!!!!" free shouted at shu's face people begin to whisper at each other some people cover their child eyes and ears. The two young male teenagers were full on glarring at each other while the h/c girl was trying to calm down the two boys and stuttering on her words.

"Plea-please guys do-don't fig-fight h-here we ca-can ta-talk about th-this in a-a calm wa-way" the h/c beauty said clearly nervous and scared. But the two boys look like they didin't hear her. The blond boy hold the young female left hand while the albino hold her right one still didin't breaking their glaring contest, they not even blinking just glaring at each other. It was quiet people waiting on who's gonna attack first. Y/N were very nervous right now that she's so close to fainting. The h/c beauty still trying to calm down the two teenagers. Both then attacked each other while still holding the hands of the girl they love. She then scream while crying.

"STOP!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!" Y/N scream.

Shocked from the girl sudden outburst. They accidently pushed the female teenager towards the road. Where a speed truck was going.

You heard screaming and your best friend and boyfriend shout your name you were confused until. You heard a truck sound on your right. You suddenly felt a intense pain on your right side of body and head. Next thing you know your flying in the air 8 feet away from the ground. Your vision got blurry the only thing you saw before you faint were two blurry image of boys running towards you and their mouth moving but you didin't hear anything. Then everything went black.

To be continue........