Chouzetsu/Turbo Fan boy Shu kurenai x Popular Crush Reader

No one pov:

It was early in the morning a certain white head male was jogging aroung the city's streets. He's eyes are closed and wearing a earphone when he suddenly felt something bump to him and a oddly familiar and cute squeak. He and the unknown person fell to the ground.

He groan from the impact, after a few seconds he open his eyes to see a silky,fluffy and soft h/c hair soon he see a pair of a e/c eyes that shine brightly and looked so innocent. She was oddly familiar like he new her somehow but doesn't remember but that wasn't the important thing right now the only thing is his mind is the strangers face he was mesmerized by her beauty,soft and innocent features she looked like an angel no a goddess he's looking at a goddess right now. He think he's just imagining thing and blessed to see someone so beautiful like her.

After a moment he finally figure out why the person was so familiar to him its his school elementary crush!!!. He felt his face heating up after realizing its his crush and there position. Their face is so close that if one of them move the slightest their lips are gonna touch his crush hands are on his chest while his arms are wrap around her small amd curvy waist.

'She got more beautiful and sexier' he thought admiring her 10× more intense and he can already feel her curves. Her smell............he felt like hes the luckiest guy in the world, her smell is so intoxicating and sweet. It took all of his will to control himself and not kiss her then and there.

Suddenly his crush stand up their lips brushing a little it sent him to heaven

'Her lips is so soft and plump' ge thought

"G-gomenasai i was in a hu-hurry im so sorry for bumping into yo-you he-here let me help you" she said shyly not recognizing who she was talking to. She extended her hands at the albino and he accept it loving and adoring how soft and tiny her hands are compared to him.

He was about to speak but someone enterup them making him and his crush look at the new person.

Suddenly the new person put there arm around shu's crush shoulder making boiled with jealousy

"Who is he y/n?" the stranger ask

Y/n simply smiled at him and touched the strangers hand that was wrapoed around her shoulder making shu's heart break.

'Was he her boyfriend? please don't' shu thought sadly

"Oh no one i just bump into him while running" y/n said to the blue haired male

"hn,ok then lets hurry up n/n we dont want to be late aren't we" continued the male who's still not noticing shu's glare because he's looking at y/n

"Oh yeah!, again gomenasai but we must go please excuse us!" y/n said then grabbed the unknown person hand and run off. Leaving shu standing still in his place not moving when he suddenly lowered his head his bangs covering his now watery eyes.

"Heh, so she really have a boyfriend huh? she doesnt even recognize me, im such an idiot for believing she wont have one" he said sadly and walked home broken hearted.....

Only if he knew the stranger wasn't  y/n's boyfriend...