Chouzetsu/Turbo Fanboy Shu Kurenai X Popular Crush Reader (Part 2)

Workers in the Raging Bulls are getting scared of their boss because he's been training so hard that his hands is almost bleeding but he still didin't stop to train. He's also releasing blood lust that full of hate and madness.

Many worker tried to stop him but no one can. At that moment they realize how strong Shu really are although they wonder why was shu so angry.

But there attention goes to the door when they heard it open then comes a very beautiful girl making all the boys (exept shu who still didint notice someone enter) blush and the girls squel 'KAWAAI!!!!!!!/CUTE!!!!!!!!' all the boys and girl thought again with the exeption of shu.

"Hello" the person said 'Kaaaaaaa!!!!! her voice is so angelic/melodic!!!!!!' they thought

Then the girl give them all a closed eye smile making nearly all the boys fainted and have nosebleed, also making all the girls squel again.

Upon hearing the girls loud squels and some droping noises shu turn around to scold them for being too loud but what he see infront of him make his heart stop......

(Hello im sorry if its short im currenly busy right now arranging and buying my school needs, But i promise the next chapter will be long!)