Carnival Part I

CHAPTER 5

[MUST READ!]
The content that you're about to read might be triggering; it mentions drugs

Yn's Pov

The annual something event is today and I'm kind of nervous because I have never done selling drugs in my life and today, I'll be doing it.

What if I got caught... no one will bail me

I started to overthink and panic when I felt a hand in my shoulder.

"Hey, I know you're scared about this but don't worry man we got you" Fez says and I just gave him a nod.

We are currently on the way to the carnival driving the truck that Fez rented. I know that today is going to be a busy day, but my intentions never left. I bet the Jacobs are there too so I'm planning to see and maybe do something stupid.

We parked the truck to an available spot and Fez gave me a signal to follow him, so I did. We got off the truck and Fez opened the window so Ash could start selling a normal pretzel and more.

"It's gonna be a good night tonight man, Let's get this money" before giving me and Ash a fist bump and started to walk off, I gave Ashtray a smile before following fez to the crowd. I'm thankful that he wore a colourful sweater because if not I probably lost him in this amount of crowd. While me I wore my Iconic leather jacket with grey shirt beneath and some ripped jeans matching it with boots.

I saw Fez talking to a group and I walk in there joining them, he introduced me to the group then whispered something in my ear.

"You can go look around and see if there's some people who wants to buy our shit and if they do you could give them this" he said handing me some tickets. I think he sense that I'm scared so he held my shoulders with both of his hands and speaks

"If something bad happen you can run back to the truck and tell Ashtray, ok? We have a backup plan if anything happens" before letting his one arm go and uses the other hand to pat my shoulder. I nodded and started to walk away but before I could get lost in the crowd, I heard Fez shouting my name I look over and he shouted 'Take care and have fun' before waving at me. All I could do was sigh.

Walking straight to god where am I going right now, I don't really know where I'm going to or how am I gonna find people who are interested in drugs and how am I supposed to know if they want to buy drugs?

As I'm walking a started to notice people looking at me, so I stop walking and start to think...

Are they looking at me because I'm like a 'Daddy' right now or is it because I'm new in town?

I got snap back to reality when I saw a familiar face not so far from where I am. They are walking to the direction on where I am, so I smiled and walk towards them.

"Hey guys" I said, and they both looked at me and gave me a wide smile.

"Omg hey!" The blonde-haired girl says excitedly and gives me a hug before speaking again

"I never thanked you for giving me a ride to that party, By the way I'm Jules and this is my friend Kat" she said looking at me with her beautiful eyes and giving me a sweet smile. It made me nervous and almost choke when I spoke

"I-uh... Nice to meet you guys, I'm Y/n" I said shyly and with my hand scratching the back of my neck.

"Aren't you from the store?" her friend Kat beside her asks.

"Oh... You're that girl who" She looks at me with wide eyes, so I paused realizing what I'm about to say so I made up with something stupid

"W-who bought a box of c-condom" I said and gave them an awkward laugh.

Jules's mouth went 'O' and Kat's face went pink and her eyes gets wider.

"Didn't know you're kind of wild Kat" Teases the girl beside her, bumping her waist on Kat.

Kat just looks at me annoyed before smiling at Jules sarcastically and Jules just laugh it off. I broke the awkward situation by asking them if they wanted to buy 'Pretzel with something on the side' but they both said that they are not interested so I didn't bother them about it anymore.

"Well, gotta go guys... I'm happy that I saw you two" And before I could leave Jules stops me

"Can we like, exchange numbers?" she asks, and I nodded.

After that I told them to 'have a fun' before leaving them and we wave at each others. Now I'm alone again so I decided to buy something to drink before walking around again. When I got my slushie I heard a familiar voice at my back.

"How am I supposed to know there's two Ferris wheels?"

That voice

I turn around to see the guy who beats up Tyler. He was walking so fast, so I grip tightly on my slushie before jogging to follow him.

Again...

I switch into walking when he stops and talk to that girl who was with Tyler at the pool that night on the same party. Based on their body language... I think they are arguing on something. Then seconds later he left her standing there. She looks like she was shocked on what he said. So, I came right behind her tapping her shoulder cause her to look at me. And I met those dark brown eyes and because of the lights coming from everywhere, hers just shimmers. I was lost on her eyes that I forgot what I was about to do or say.

And boy I didn't think this through.

I didn't know why the fuck did I just do that, so without thinking I asked her

"D-do y-you want a s-slushie?" I asked and her facial expression changes from irritated into a total confuse. While me? I just gave her an awkward smile.

At first, I thought she was gonna be mad or something but then she laughs.

"What's your name?" she asked while wiping some tears in her eyes from laughing.

"Y/n... What about you?" I ask extending my hand and she accept and shakes it

"I'm Maddy" she said, snatching the slushie out of my hand. She leans in my ear and whispered 'Thanks' before putting her mouth on the straw. I swear I'm not imagining things... she did it on purpose before walking away with her hips swaying sensually, she looks back and notice me staring at her ass and she giggled. I was left there dumb founded.

What just happened

I just sigh

Fuck I forgot I was following that guy

Walking on the direction where he went, and I saw the booth he was in. Everything becomes slow motion the only thing that I could see is that booth. The banner on the top says, 'Jacobs Family' and my right hand started to shake so I held it tightly using my other hand, I feel like I'm gonna be sick seeing them being happy and being a... family. My mind got invaded by anger and without thinking straight I start to walk towards them, but I topped when I saw Jules in front of Cal.

My mind came straight back to normal and I started to run away. I thought I was ready to face and confront them, but I ran away

I ran away

《《《《《《《《♡♡♡》》》》》》》

A/n:

Giving y'all 3 chapters in one day, damn. i was listening to Lil Nas X's whole album while i wrote this lol🤧.

I hope you guys are liking this book :))

And i also hope that y'all are having a nice day!! xoxo