Halloween Party Part I

CHAPTER 9

Y/n's Pov

I came back at the shop just to see Fezco and Ashtray closing it.

“Yo we're did you go?” Fez asked. I turn off the switch before getting off my bike and walk towards them.

“The owner of the place where I stay got arrested and now I have nowhere to go” I said looking down at my feet while clutching on the strap of my backpack. Even though I've been close with them both I still feel shy about things kind of thing. I just don't want them to think that I only use them, I mean I do but not in a bad way.

“I told you, you could crash on our place anytime” Fez says, and Ashtray nodded excitedly and look up with a wide smile printed on my face.

“I-uhm thanks anyways, why you guys closing so early?” I asked and Ashtray replied

“We're going to this Halloween party remember?” He said and I just frown.

Halloween party? When did he mention this to me?

“Oh wait... I was about to tell you that earlier, but you dip out” He added.

“Sorry about that” I said before chuckling and scratching the back of my head.

“Well, you can follow us with your bike on the way home” Fez says locking the store and walk straight to their car. I nodded and did what he asked.

On the way there I was thinking about Tyler, Nate and Jules situation... I mean there's something that is not adding up and Jules being there still weirds me out.

We arrive at their place, and it was quite nice. It's simple and home-y, like a place you wanted to go when you want to chill. 

“Nice place you got here” I said placing my bag on the couch before sitting. Fez just smile and walks out heading to I think his bedroom? While Ash sits beside me.

“Don't worry about him, he's just excited to wear his suit to the party” Ashtray explained, and I just nodded. I think he saw that I frowned when Fez walked out.

“So, what're you gonna wear to this party Tray?” I asked and he answered quickly

“I'm not gonna wear those hideous costumes if you're assuming that I'm gonna” he said and laughs afterwards. Seeing this kid laugh makes me smile, it's rare to see him like this because he was busy running their family business with his brother.

“What about you?” He asked snapping me back from zoning out.

“Well, I didn't have the time to buy a costume...so I think I'll improvise” I said giving him a smile. Before we could have another conversation, Fez walks in on us wearing a nice suit.

“What do you guys think?” He asked and turned around to give us a full view of his suit. We gave him a smile before saying ‘Nice’ and ‘Very pretty’. Fez look at both of us with his eyebrows frown.

“What are you two still doing there staring at me? We still have to do business so hurry up and get dress” he said and both Ashtray and I nodded before standing up to do what he said. 

And of course, they are not just going to the party and enjoy they have to lowkey sell those drugs to this party to get money too.

We arrive to this party with me wearing a Freddie Mercury improvise costume. I'm wearing a White tank top tucked in a black jean with a thin wrist band that I put in top of my bicep and a fake Mustache that I bought when I asked Fez if we could stop by on a store to buy one. I didn't bring my motorbike this time because I went with Fez and Ashtray with their car. I hopped out to see many people arriving, some are drunk on the front yard, and others were high out of their minds.