Halloween Party Part II

CHAPTER 10

Y/n's Pov

“Where have you been?” Kat asked when I got there.

“I was just dancing with Cassie” I said before snatching a shot of vodka on her hand and drank it. I look at her and she's staring at me weirdly and I know that kind of look, she thinks that I'd smash Cassie.

“We're just dancing” I said before grabbing the whole bottle of vodka behind her. I heard her laugh before saying

“I never said anything” looking at me and acted like she's innocent.

“Well, I know that kind of look you're giving” I said and both of us cracked a laugh. After that a guy stopped right in front of us and he was looking at Kat and she did the same to him. And it was my cue to leave because I can feel the sexual tension with the both of them. I walked away to get back to Cassie but when I got there she was dancing with another dude.

Welp

I didn't interrupt them instead I look around to find Fez and Ashtray, but I can't seem to find them both. I was busy looking around then I ended up crashing on someone's shoulder.

“Oh my god I'm so sorry” she said and when I turn to see who it is I smiled, It's Lexi.

“Hey where are you going?” I asked

“I-I don't know?” She said with both frown and a smile.

“Come on” I signal her to follow me and I'm glad that she did because I know from her face that she's uncomfortable with drunk people surrounding her. I led her to not so crowded area and thankfully there's a mini couch in here and no one it's available. I sat then pats the cushion on my left to let her know that she could sit beside me, and she did sat.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” I asked and drunk the vodka that I'm holding before looking at her.

“Yes, are you?” She asked while smiling at me.

“Yeah... You know, you don't seem that type of person who would go to a party like this” I admitted, and she frown at what I said.

“Why would I be not in a party like this?” She asked again. I drunk the vodka again tasting the tonic weird taste the lingers in my tounge before looking at those mesmerising eyes. 

“Well, you're too sweet looking person to be in this messed up teenage party” I said, I notice that she blushed at what I said then looks away and that cause me to giggle.

“I'm glad that we became friends” Lexi said while looking at the floor.

“Wait, we are?” I joked. she looks at me and shove me playfully before laughing.

We had a very interesting conversation and she shared some stories about her and her friends, I did the same too but I didn't tell her some things that too close and personal for me. While we were talking her eyes averted on someone and she stands up really quick.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked and stood up too.

“McKay, Cassie's boyfriend is here” she said before sliding her phone out of her pocket and started typing so fast.

So, her sister has a boyfriend? And she acts like that around me?

I snap back from zoning out when I heard Lexi spoke

“I have to go and find her” She said while looking at the crowd

“Do you want me to help you?” I asked and she shook her head 'no’ but I ask her again just to make sure everything's okay.

“Are you sure?” and she just gave me a smile and nod before leaving me there.

I got bored so I walked around the house with the bottle of vodka still in my hand till I got on the pool area and saw Fez on the couch talking to Rue so I walk over there but when I was close, Rue stood up and leave.

“HAPPY HALLOWEEN!” I said jumping to the couch intentionally to scare Fez but in my disappointment, he didn't get scare or even flinch. He just looks at me with a smile on his face.

“Enjoying the party?” He asked before putting what he was smoking in his mouth.

“Yeah, Where Tray at?” I asked looking around to see if Ashtray is nearby.

“I don't know man, maybe making friends or selling” he said.

“Do you still have something like that on you?” I asked hinting about the weed he was smoking. He nodded and handed me a roll.

“You know... you don't have to worry about me being alone here man. I know you want to tell me something, but we can talk about it when we get home so you could be more comfortable” he said and I stared at him confuse.

“What are you talking about?” I ask and he just shakes his head.

“You zoning out in my car and shit, I suggest you clear whatever's in your mind right now and let loose for tonight” he said cause me to laugh at him being all brother mood with me. I stood up leaving the bottle of vodka on the side before looking at him one more time and give him a warm smile. I told him I'd head inside, and he just told me that I should let him know or text him if I'm not going home for tonight.

I ended up smoking in the front yard because there's too much people inside, this is the only place that I can chill and think about what Fezco said earlier.

I think I indeed need this after everything that happened earlier with Tyler. I still think about what else did Nate do, because what he did was very sickening and I think this is not the first time he has done this kind of trick. I bet he have done this more than once. 

Does Cal know about this? Does the entire Jacob's family do this kind of shit? 

And then there's Jules... who's acting really weird today. I still feel like something is up with Jules and she might be in danger or something.

My thoughts got cut off when I felt someone standing beside me. I whip my head to see who it is, and I saw the guy earlier who was having a sexual tension with Kat.

"Hey” he said before sipping on the red cup that he was holding.

“Sup” I said before bringing the roll back in my lips and inhaling the smoke. It was weird because we didn't talk after that, so I break the silence between us.

“Want some?” I offered him the weed and I can see in his face that he's thinking about it. I thought he did not want it but a he changes his mind and it took it in my hand. He took a hit and started to cough and gave me the weed back.

“First time huh?” I asked and he just nod while still coughing. After he calms down, he took a sip from his cup before speaking

“You're a friend of Kat?” looks at me after he asked.

“Something like that” I said and look at him. I can see in his face that he wanted to ask me a question but he's a little shy.

“You have a thing for her, aren't you?” I asked and looked away from him.

“Yeah... but she thinks that I'm playing with her or something, which I wouldn't do by the way” he said.

“Tell her that then” I paused then hit a smoke real quick before speaking again

“Maybe she has some insecurity that's why she said that or something, I mean... maybe she just needs some assurance” before turning my head to look at him again and giving him a smile. I think he thought about it for minute because I saw a smile slips on his face.

“Thanks about that, I'll head inside and talk to her again” he paused and turn to face me, he held out his unoccupied hand before continuing “By the way I'm Ethan”

“No problem man, nice to meet you I'm Y/n” accepting his hand for a shake and after that he ran to get inside of the house again.

That was the weirdest thing I have encounter in my life

I mean... after what happen with Kat?

But I'm glad I met that Ethan guy because it was chill talking to him.

Finishing the last hit of rolled weed, A certain person caught my eye.

《《《《《《《《♡♡♡》》》》》》》

A/n:

so there you goooo... sorry to cut it there. the next chapter will be a whole different story.

i hope everyone's having a good day and thank you for supporting this story, literally made my every day xoxo <3.