08

The funeral was boring until Zephyr Halima showed up and decided to make it to a show to her advantage

The funeral was boring until Zephyr Halima showed up and decided to make it to a show to her advantage. The words she spoke echoed for a long time. The silence was big, after she accused the Emperor of being a soulles monster. It was even bigger when everyone bowed and even Demerzel got on her knees. Demerzel, who seemed to be the most loyal to the Empire bowed to Halima. Halima, someone who disliked the whole system and the ruler of it in an openly and ruthless way.

Carefully Naya glanced to the Emperor and for the first time she saw his facial expressions derail. As if he felt her eyes on him, he looked at her. His eyes full of anger and denial. Maybe he felt betrayed — well it was a logical conclusion considering that even Demerzel had betrayed him in a way. She was the only one standing with him. Not because she could not understand where Zephyr Halimas words were coming from but because it was not allowed in her religion to go on her knees for another god.

"How do I react now?" He could see his lips forming. She frowned thoughtfully. "Do not show any type of discomfort." She whispered after she took a few steps closer to him."That's kinda hard." He murmured. "I can imagine. But they want you to be uncomfortable. That's Halimas plan. Don't let it succeed" „So what do I do?" „Something unexpected. Something shocking." Naya answered and the Emperor nodded.

Nothing could have prepared Naya for the following words which left Brother Days lips. When she adviced him, to do something unexpected - she did not mean to put his own life at risk. Intending to do the great Spiral walk was nothing, someone could have foreseen. With a shocked face she watched the Emperor leaving the Funeral with a confidence, she has never seen on anyone before especially after signing up to his own death. Literally.

-

I'm still here - still alive.
There is going to be a season two yeahh