The black forest

Coming home and seeing that there is hot tea on the table, Xie Lian walks over and sits down, almost forgetting about the tea as he places his head in his hands while massaging his temples as Hua Cheng walks in with a tray of cookies, he sees his husband looking exhausted so he gently puts the tray down sits behind him and replaces his fingers with his own as he sends a little amount for spiritual energy into his temples while massaging, Xie Lian leans into Hua Cheng and lets out a tired sigh.

Tough night? Asks Hua Cheng

Who knew they would be that angry about the Yin Iron, also even more so at the vampirical queen that tricked Jun Wu and even more that father will be helping Explained Xie Lian

I am still pissed about that but like you said there is nothing to be done about it now laughed Hua Cheng

But San Lang I had to calm them down before they stormed the prison.

You should've let them so they can kill the bitch then one less problem don't you agree?

I agree with Boashan Sanren, that even though this is an internal family matter and yes it involves our son more than us he is the one that gets the say and not us.

When did she say that?

When she showed up being very annoyed that she kept on sneezing, A laughing Xie Lian said she burned most her walls and greenery

What did she mean internal family matter everyone is family Hua Cheng asked

It means everyone involved ghost, heaven and celestial beasts, we should hold a conference and discuss it in a calm and decent manner but everyone is in an uproar and wants answers so everyone is deciding on the date and everyone agrees that A-Ying should be present and not left alone at home, so it's not just us being over protective now, also Boashen Sanren hid the prison as many gods has already tried to enter and kill her Explained Xie Lian Where is A-Ying? I know I didn't get a chance to greet our daughter before she left but I haven't seen A-Ying did she truly kidnap him?

I just check on him and Yin Yu they are both asleep said Hua Cheng

They are both Asleep? Asked Xie Lian

Hua Tianshi had to leave before putting her brother sleep so she asked Yin Yu and A-Ying fell asleep in his arms and by the looks of it he didn't want Yin Yu to leave and held him tight and Waning moon officer fell asleep with our son they look peaceful Said Hua Cheng

Getting up Xia Lian said I just want to go see as they walked to the partly open door to see A-Ying curled into Yin Yu holding his arm tightly while resting his head on the same arm and Yin Yu draped his other arm around their son's waist holding him tightly, they both look peaceful.

Let's leave them Hua Cheng said while taking his husband around his waist and guiding back to have some tea.

The next morning A-Ying was running around paradise hall being chased by Yin Yu, his cheerful laughter woke Hua Cheng getting up he looked at the peaceful sight of his husband, leaning over he kisses his husbands cheek, then his forehead and lastly his lips as Xie Lian wakes up he turns and deepens the kiss, Hua Cheng's left hand slips into Xie Lian inner robe and his right arm wraps around him pulling him closer into the embrace, as they deepen the kiss even further they came to an erupt stop as they hear.

Daddy, mommy!

Hua-Ying was so embarrassed that he turned beet red and closed his eyes and smacked his face as he tried to hide behind hands.

Hua Cheng Chuckles while Xie Lian hides under the cover hiding his face, A-Ying why are you up so early in the morning disturbing us he asks

Daddy, I want to go to the market but Yin Yu won't take me so I had to wake you I didn't know you were, were ....