The Punishment

After a great day, spending time with his sister and eating food and her buying his heart's desire they finally got back.

Well, my A-Ying at the risk of getting buried I enjoyed my day with you, oh here taking out a black bottle Wang Fang says: tell my nephew if he wants to continue living, he better take this, a cup a night and only at night or I will shove my smelling concoction down his throat, it's medicine to stabilize your body she says as he opens it and smells. It has the name in red on the side and his special seal to you won't get into trouble, drink the whole jar Hua Tianshi said as she touched his face and he learned into it.

Closing his eyes, uncle Fang really loves me A-Shi, not once has he ever giving me something awful to drink I but it always makes me hungry and thirsty said Hua Ying

Nuts for the brain and nectar because I love you said Hua Tianshi said as she hugged him.

I will be home soon promise. As they broke their embrace, she kissed him on the cheek and then on the head just because she saw the jade twins approaching, I love you and if I wasn't your blood twin, I would've stolen your heart long time ago but these two can give it a try I am sure you wouldn't mind. Said Hua Tianshi smirking

Catching on he said A-Shi didn't you know? The Nie clan is filled with same sex cultivation partners, it's like an oasis, so what say you A-Sang? Asked Hua Ying

There are normal couples A-Ying said Nie Huaisang blushing

I am not talking about the boring partners. Do you want to give it a try A-Sang? Said Hua Ying as Nie Huaisang turned a deep shade of red and hid behind is fan.

Hey what am I? Asked Jiang Cheng not catching on.

You're my Cheng, Cheng, my A-Cheng but I am afraid you can't have my heart although you did have me in Yunmeng to yourself, every month, for a week since I was ten said Hua Ying as he put finger on Jiang Cheng's chest and moving the finger seductively as he walked around him, then while taking 'light breeze' out and as he came back full swing he touched the tip of his nose then put his fan up to his face winked at huaisang and bought his fan down just above his chest and fanned himself lightly but dramatically.

Oh, that's right A-Shi, I can't be A-Sang type pouting and shaking his head even if his brother adores me, I'm hung up on ice he said and he and his sister roared with laughter. He couldn't breathe by the time they finished laughing that he was helped by Nie Huaisang.

Watching the two jades disappear up the stairs, A-Ying if I don't get murdered tonight, I would be happy said Nie Huaisang

I wish he'd stop using me grumbled jiang Chen who finally caught on

You truly are uncle Pei Ming student turned master the iced that flowed brother you are truly one of a kind I must let uncle see this and daddy so expect a visit. In a serious note though I approve don't stop being yourself and if a move hasn't been made, I am pretty sure that elder and I could come to some sort of agreement. Love you Hua Tianshi as she turned and walked back to the city.

Grinning like a love sick fool Hua Ying changed 'light breeze' into a parasol and skipped half way back.

Why do you torture him so? Asked Nie Huaisang

I never lied when I answered your question this morning A-Sang and my feeling were hurt twice like I told Cheng, Cheng don't hurt me and I will keep you happy for your whole life but hurt me and I will use your weakness against you with a smile on my face he grinned wickedly, then started humming and his skip changed into a dance and he flowed like water around them.

You know A-Ying fire and ice never work said Nie huaisang

Ah, but I am not all flame now, am I? said Hua Ying