7th birthday

Two wonderful year past, while Hua Ying got stronger his memory on the other hand "if it's not worth remembering then it should be forgotten" so he forgot many trivial things his father's, aunts, uncles, his grandparents taught him many things and he soaked it all in like a sponge.

Grandma Mei NianQing and grandfather Jun Wu taught him about talismans, now he could now do any Talisman and create his own although he is still learning the history, grandma Mei NianQing is adamant, also mediation and conserving your core and strengthening it.

Aunt/Uncle Shi Qingxuan teaches him how to draw and the many, many dances he loves dancing because then Rouye and his wraith butterflies dance with him

UncleFeng Xin and Uncle Mu Qing trains him with a bow and sword and every sword (wooden for now) they believe that to know them is to know how to defeat them, Hua Cheng helps his son but, he uses E-Ming and E-Ming is all too happy to try cut his master to get a praise for his younger master and Yin Yu trains with Hua Ying as well using E-Ming

Aunt Yushi Huang Teaches the art of fan cultivation because a fan can do what a sword can't.

Aunt Ban Yue teaches demonic cultivation and how to call on her snakes.

Uncle Wang fang teaches Hua Ying about balms, salves, poisons, potions and herbs.

His Grandma Sanren teaches her own sword technique as well as controlling the fire within as soon as she stabilized his core with her celestial spirit energy.

And the demon lords Uncle Qi Rong and Cousin Guzi (Origin: Green goblins) always try to find ways to kidnap Hua Ying but under the forever watchful gazes of his fathers and Yin Yu they either get buried (Hua Cheng), smacked (Xie Lian) or thrown to the hungry ghouls (Yin Yu).

Uncle Pei Mei and Aunt Jian Lan teaches Hua Ying in secret on romance and how to do it.

Aunt Ling Wen with Xie Lian, tries to teach him calligraphy.

Uncle He Xuan and Aunt Jian Lan with the woman at the brothel teaches him rites (mainly uncle He Xuan) and music.

(Sounds like a lot for a little boy doesn't it)

In his free time, he is either in the ghost market followed closely by Yin Yu as he plays with Cuo Cuo or somewhere which is nowhere playing with A-Frayre

At night it's always family time and he make sure that every night he contacts his sister so that she could be part of it.

A-Shi guess what said an excited Hua Cheng talking through the Butterfly

A-Ying you are coming to me tomorrow for a visit with father and mother said Hua Tianshi

Not fair who told you I wanted to tell A-Shi he whined

Brother, I asked because I missed you and I learned something that I wanted to teach you said Hua Tianshi

How are your studies going with our uncles and aunts she asked

Uncle Feng Xin and Uncle Mu Qing doesn't want me with a real sword, Daddy lets me use E-Ming but, E-Ming has become a pleaser now. I love dancing and drawing with Shi QingXuan, Aunt Ban Yue I teaching me demonic Cultivation because I can use the dark energy and Aunt Yushi Huang is teaching with the fan and that's fun it's like dancing except I can stop arrows or cut like a sword, Uncle Wang Fang is teaching me medicine and poisons he wanted to stop because I wanted to know poisons more but Daddy threatened him with poison if he tried to stop (laughing) mommy told me that to know medicine, potions and the plants and that it will help in the future when I go for my trial then uncle Pei Ming teaches me about romance without anyone knowing that is interesting he said when I'm older he will give me books Aunt Ling Wen and mommy tries to teach me writing but mine is so bad and not getting better but at least it's better than daddy's and uncle He Xuan is teaching me rites and music and Jian Lan and the girl there I also teaching me how to play instruments and they also teach me about romance, I can play the Dizi, Xiao and I am learning the Erhu now. Oh and I made a friend his name is Cuo cuo he's a fetus ghoul his mom is Aunt Jian Lan she owns the red building with the pretty ghosts and I still go see A-Frayre, Aunt Azure and uncle Fu An they are doing fine still looking for their place and the food is delicious, Grandma Sanren comes with some days oh and A-Ying is also taught by grandpa Jun Wu and Grandma Mei Nianqing how to use talismans and grandma Mei Nianqing says A-Ying must learn the history and design of each because A-Ying sometimes makes them blow up.