Prologue

Welcome to chapter 1!

Third person pov...

It had been a couple of months since the battle of the five armies and the city of Dale and Lake Town are blooming with people. As the dragon smaug is dead it was safe for the people to return.

It was a good summer day fir everyone apart from Tilda Bowman the daughter of king Bard the dragon slayer, as the King was currently trying to do his youngest hair and was failing horribly.

"Da! Stop ouch!" Yelled Tilda as Bards rough hand got caught in he rang brown hair. After freeing his hand Bard apologised. "Sorry honey, you know I'm not good with hair"he said as the young girl yelped again in pain.

This continues for a couple minutes before the young girl had enough and jumped up and ran away from the man's affending hands. 'I wish someone else could do my hair' thought the young girl before an idea came to her.

She ran to her room and grabbed a s all bag and began grabbing some clothes  hair brushes/combs, ribbons hid some food and water in her room.

she planned to make her way to the woodlen realm to ask the King personally if he could do her hair for her.

By the time she was finished it was slate so she decided to leave in the morning. "Tilda! It's dinner time" Yelled Bard as Tilda kicked her rbag under her bed and ran of downstairs for food.

Time skip...

Later that evening Bard wlaks into Tildas room after saying good night to Sigrid and Bain. "Hey Honey, sorry about earlier" he said talking a seat o  his daughter bed.

Tilda smiled "it's okay Da, I understand" she said and she did understand. Bard smiled and kissed Tildas forehead "good night honey" he whispered to the young girl.

"Night Da" came the reply and her door closed, she waited until she couldn't hear his footsteps anymore before climbing out if bed and under it where her bag was.

She retrieved it and grabbed some more of thw food she had saved at Dinner and water skins. She hoped these will last the journey through the forest.

She was determined to see the King.

The end!

Hope you liked this first part.

Word count: 400