Chapter 7

Welcome to chapter 7!

Start of recap...

He watched her forbade couple minutes before Tilda saw him standing there and blushed bright red in embarrassment at bring caught. "You look very beautiful princess Tilda" said the King walking over and kissing her hand making the girl laugh

"Thank you my king you too are looking handsome as ever" the two smiled at each other before Thranduil sat Tilda in front of the mirror and grabbed a comb.

Tilda looked at him confused. "I believe you wanted me to do your hair am I right"he explained making the child remember why she came.

Thranduil set to work on the young girls hair.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

As Tilda sat in the chair Thranduil stood behind the girl and started to pull her hair into an Elven hair style with many braids. It has been hundreds of years since he last braided hair as his was to long.

He used to do Legoals hair and Taurielz when they were elflings but when they turned 100 they decided they wanted to do their hair on their own.

As the King does Tildas hair the 10 year old hums a song as she waits from behind her Thranduil starts humming along with her making the girl laugh and smile, she swings her feet the silence of the castle was nice.

It doesn't take long before Thranduil was done with the humans hair. The King then stood back and looked at his handy work. "All done Princess Tilda" he said before grabbing a mirror for the girl.

 "All done Princess Tilda" he said before grabbing a mirror for the girl

Tilda gasps when she sees her hair

Tilda gasps when she sees her hair. "It's so pretty" she exclaims holding her hair gently in her hand, the 10 yea rols then twists around on the chair and hugs the Elven King tightly.

"Thank you" she mumbles jnto his tunic, the blonde King smiled down  at her and hugs back "it is no problem Dilthen er" he said, the doors thr  open nzd in walk Legolas and Tauriel.

Both elfs smile at the scene their Kings needs to hug and smile more, Tilda then let go of the King and runs over to the two to show them he rhair she twirled around as the two clapped and smiled at her.

Thranduil watched as his children played with the young Human, he wondered when her father would realise she isn't in Laketown and is in his Greenwood.

The four then leave Tildas room and head for the throne room with Tilda skippjng ahea dog them saying hello to all the elves she could see and smiling at the guard who were surprised to see a human in their kingdom with the royal family.

When they arrive Thranduil swaps hid tiara for him usual crown snd goes up to his Throne, as he sits down Tilda is blown away with his fast his personality changed, there's goes the submerged Father and there was the cold Elven King.

As Legolas and Tauriel leave to do their jobs Tilda decides to explore the Throne room it was very tall nd beautiful. She sits down on the prestine floor and looks up at the King, she didn't know what to do so she sat.

Thranduil watches the girl from his throne, when she gives him 'puppy eyes' he gives in, A sit he could say no to her. Legolas' puppy eyes worked all the time when he was an Elfling.

So he calls down to her "little one, if you wish you can sit with me" he says making the girl smile and stand up, she dusted her dressed and turns around to the long staircase.

She the picks up her skirt and carefully walks up them towards the King, when she gets closes she hesitates at where to sit before Thranduil rolls his eyes and picks her up and places the girl on his lap sideways so her legs were hanging of so she swung them.

Tilda giggles happily she places with the Elfs hands noticing how soft they are compared to her Da's hands, Thranduil chuckles and let's the child hold them.

Time skip...

It had been a few hours that Tilda has sat with the King, she had been happily holding hid hands and chatting to him about her Da, Sigrid and Bain.

Before she looks at his crown and asks him a question "um your majesty" she says getting the elfs attention, clear blue eyes look down at her. "Yes Dilthen er" he says making he relax she loved her new name.

Tilda clenched her fists and turns around in his lap and kneels on her knees. "I was wondering could I wear your crown?"  She asks closing her eyes as she didn't want to see the angry look on his face.

It is silent for a moment as Thranduil though about the times he met Legolas wear his crown  he trusted Tilda to be careful znd not break it.

Without saying anything he takes of his crown and carefully places it on her head, Tilda gasps when zhe opens her eyes to see the King not wearing hid crown.

"Now your a Princess" he said smiling softly at the child on his lap, who smiled back.

The end!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Word count: 884