chapter 2

Welcome to chapter 2!

Start of recap...

She turns and looked up, she screamed loudly making the giant spider screach loudly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

With out thinking she ripped her sword from her side and stabbed the spider in its fat body. The spider fell down dead almost landing on top of her.

She then sprints away from it trying to find the elfs of mirkwood. She continues the sprint through the forest dodging and ducking under trees and other spiders.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

As she runs through the forest More spiders jump down on threads of silk in front of her and hiss at the little girl.

Tilda ducked behind one of the trees as the spiders come down, she raises her sword ready for them. but pauses and looks up.

A blonde Elf(you know who it is) , Legolas, runs through the treetops, then swings down a spider's silk in order to land on it and kill it.

He slides on the forest floor under the spider facing the tree Tilda was hiding behind, slicing it in half, and comes up kneeling with an arrow.

Several other Mirkwood elves appear, drawing arrows and pointing them at the remaining Spiders and begin killing them most of the spiders run away, the Elfs haven't noticed the little human girl hidden behind the tree.

Tilda gasped aloud when she saw the elfs fighting (mainly Legolas and Tauriel) she then quickly hid again when legolas looked behind him, she turned around to get to safety but was stuck a spider had jumped behind her and she dropped her sword in surprise.

She screamed when the spider wrapped a Web around her ankle and began dragging her away. A female Elf, Tauriel, runs through the forest. She kills three spiders with her bow and knife, then kills the spider pulling Tilda with an arrow.

She turns to attack another spider behind her,Tauriel kills her spider with her knife, then spins and throws the knife, hitting another Spider.

Managing to escape Tilda runs away from the spiders bodies and back to where she dropped her sword she picked it up and hid behind a tree again.

Tauriel then hears leafz rustling behind her she turns slowly around trying to figure out where it came from, she then see brown hair from behind one of the trees.

She walks slowly towards it quietly getting out her daggers just incase, as she reaches the tree.

It moves again Tauriel acts fast, moving her feet she flips and lands in front of the things behind the tree, her dagger pointed at the thing.

It was a child and human child at that. Tildas eyes widen as Tauriel pins her down. "Tauriel!" She exclaimed making the Elf remember her. "Tilda, King Bards daughter" soad the Captain remembering the child.

She then leans down on her knees so she was facing Tilda, hesitantly she spoke in common. "little one what are you doing here alone?" she asks her voice quiet.

Tilda opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out. it's silent for a few seconds before she gets back up from her kneeling position and picks the young girl swiftly into her arms.

She then walks back over to everyone else. Tildas eyes widen when she sees Legoals and the other elfs. "Prince Legolas!" She exclaimed getting the Elfs attention.

Legolas was surprised to see a child in the forest a human child at that. "Tilda what on middle earth are you doing here?" Asked the shocked Prince as Tilda reached out for him.

Thw Prince picked the child out of Tauriels arms and hugged her the child hugged back. She wrapped her legs around his waist not planning on letting go soon. "I'm here to see the King about something important" she said simply.

The girl would explain later but now she was hungry, tired and aching all over from the spiders.

The end!

Hope you liked thus chapter.

Word count: 667