Chapter III

Star found her cave alright, the cave was split into three theme, on her side, there was morning glory vines everywhere, she loved morning glory flowers, she really liked the beautiful violet of the morning glory flowers...  She turned around to a another side of the cave, there there was pretty much nothing, there was a stone bed covered with polar bear fur and the walls were painted while, glittering like snow, and the other side, the last one third of the side had a lantern, that looked kind of unique, inside the lantern, there was a silk in it. 'That must be the flame silk' she thought 'that means that one of my claw mate must have came from Pantala..'  she thought she noticed that the walls were painted in honey colored theme, and there was soft grass growing on the bed. 'My clawmate must be a Icewing and a Hivewing' she thought to herself. Star turned away and started to explore her side of the cave, it was warm yes, and the vines and the plants felt real, she also liked the moss bed, most of the dragons from the Rainforest liked sleeping on hammoks, but Star was a particular kind that liked sleeping on mosses, they were so soft and she loved the smell of soils and the softness under her claws. Star went straight to the moss bed and lied down, she breathed in the sent of soil and fell asleep for a second.

She was woken up with a thought that popped in her sleep. 'This must be my clawmate.'  Star opened her eyes just a little, and she saw a beautiful Icewing, with pure glittering white scales and blue eyes staring down at her. Star set up quickly. "Hi?" she said. 'Oh moons... is that.. Queen Glory and King Deathbringer's daughter?' the Icewing thought. Star almost said 'yes' but she bit her toungue, first rule of hiding her power: do not ever never, answer to what other dragon is thinking. "Hi, um.. my name is Starseeker, what's your name..?" she asked in a small voice. The Icewing looked dumbfounded for a moment and said: "My name is Frost, nice to meet you, you are a princess of the Rainforest kingdom right?" she asked. "Yeah.." Star replied, she lowered her head, looking down at her feet. 'She doesn't looks like a princess, she just looks like any hybrid, and surely she doesn't acts like one..' she heard Frost think. Star couldn't help but flinch. Thank the moons that Frost didn't notice her flinching. "Well, nice to meet you, and all... I have to go now, my friends are waiting." Frost said, tossed her bags on her part of the cave and went out, leaving Star alone.