Meeting the shattered heart

A heart, fragile as a glass, was broken into pieces. It was once strong as a stone. It was the kind of heart the arrow found.
The arrow can't pierce through the broken heart, so he waited and waited and waited until the heart was whole again.

---------------------

The school bell has finally rang, telling us that it is time to go home. Students rushing out the door, hurrying before the gray sky falls. I waited 'til they're gone.

I hasten my walk to my locker to go home early and arrive dry. But no luck was given to me as droplets of water hit the ground, making a puddle in the skin-deep little craters.

I sighed as I open my black umbrella. I held out my hands and let water drop down my hand. Sometimes I love the rain. The sound of rain, hitting the roof, makes me feel peaceful.

After a few minutes, I decided to start walking, to go home. I don't want my mom to worry.

As I was walking, I passed a playground. I stopped when I saw someone sitting on a swing, soaking wet from the heavy rain. He was looking down, his raven black hair was covering his eyes and not caring if he is drenched from the rain.

I walked to him and stood in front of him. He hasn't noticed me yet.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and WOW. His eyes were blue.

Blue as the clear sky, yet dull as the gray clouds.