The arrow pierced with a heart

The shattered heart told the arrow what happened which is the heart was thrown hard and hits a wall until it breaks into million pieces. The arrow felt sorry for the heart. So, the arrow did everything just to heal the shattered heart. The arrow puts the pieces back yet the cracks are still seen. The heart starts losing hope but the arrow never gave up. The arrow looks for a tape. The tape that will put the shattered heart whole again yet the cracks are still seen. The heart was happy when the shattered pieces were back together but there something's missing. The heart's piercing arrow.

------------------------------------

I felt something moved on my hard chest. I opened my brown chocolate eyes slowly, trying to adjust from the bright morning light.

I saw a raven black hair, snuggled close to me. I smiled as my heart goes beating fast and butterflies go crazy in my stomach.

He yawned and stretched his skinny arms as he was fluttering his eyelids, trying to adjust from the light. Soon, I see a bright blue orb staring straight at my brown ones. He smiled at me, making him more beautiful in my eyes. His smile that reached his ears, his bright blue eyes that were clear as the cloudless sky made my day wonderful. I wish I would wake up like this everyday, feeling light as a feather.

We got up from my queen sized bed and started getting ready for school.

As we made our way to school, he was happy like a child given with a candy.

The day went on, with a smile on my face. All I can think about is him, his smile that reached his ears made his bright blue eyes even brighter.

The annoying sound of the school bell rang, telling the students that class just ended.

I made my way to my locker and waited for him. Moments later, I heard footsteps. I looked up at the direction where the sound came from. I saw Ashton, walking with a smile on the beautiful face of his. I smiled back at him and waved my hand.

As we walk home, we talk everything that happened today. I'm glad that made him happy. So happy that the smile on his face was bright as the sun.

When we reached his house, I saw Ashton came to a stop. He was staring at the guy standing in front of his house. The guy was carrying a bouquet of colorful flowers.

The guy saw him and fell into an awkward silence.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" He asked, sounding shocked... and hurt.

"I came here to apologize to you. For everything I've done." He said.

So this is the guy that broke his fragile heart. His heart that was thrown and shattered to pieces.

Again, a deafening silence surrounds us.

"Christoph, bro." I said as I reached out my hand, breaking the deafening silence.

"Marco." He said and shakes my hand.

Marco gave the flower to him and he accepted it. Pain erupts in my chest at what I saw. My heart felt like it was stabbed by a dagger repeatedly. Tears were building up in my eyes.

"Uhh... I'm gonna go now." I said as I made my way to the playground.

I sat on one of the empty swings. I feel stupid. I am stupid. STUPID STUPID STUPID.

I heard the sky made a rumbling sound as the sky was being covered by the dull gray clouds.

I felt a drop of liquid on top of my head. Soon, more droplets fall from the dull clouds.

I was still sitting on the swing as the rain fell cats and dogs. Tears flow down my cheek with the droplets of rain.

Moments later, I heard footsteps coming my way. I didn't looked up as the person pulls me.

I felt something soft on my lips. I saw Ashton in front of me. He was kissing me with passion. It was one of the kiss that has poured all the love on it. Soon, I melt from the kiss he was giving me.

We pulled away from each other,  trying to catch our breath. He hugged me tightly. Tight as if he never want to let go.

"I love you Christoph. Please don't leave me." He was crying while saying this.

I hugged him back even tighter.

"I promise I won't leave you. I love you too Ashton."

With that, I held his face and kissed him. I put all the love in the kiss I was giving him.

We were kissing passionately under the rain.

--------------------------------------
And so the arrow pierced through the heart. The heart felt complete.

They were now...

The arrow pierced with a heart.

THE END