"A walk in the park with you"

"There you go. Nice and snuggly huh?" Karl mumbles, having just placed the baby in his stroller, closing the straps over his chest before throwing a fluffy blue blanket over his tiny socked feet.

"He is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen, I swear." He adds, stroking a soft hand over one of the rosy cheeks hidden inside the stroller.

"I know right?" Dream says, bent down on one knee, tying the laces of his shoes.

"George, you ready to go?" He calls up the stairs, having now straightened his body and placed his hands on the stroller's handle.

"Yes yes, I'm ready, I'm ready" the man repeats the words, hurrying down the stairs, losing his left sneaker on the way and quickly running back up to get it.

"Where's Sapnap I thought he wanted to come with us?" Dream asks, while George bent down beside the two, huffing and trying to slip his white shoe back on.

"Oh he's waiting outside, said you people were taking too long" Karl explains, chuckling at the look that appeared on Dream's face.

"He's such a hypocrite sometimes. Last week we were half an hour late because he couldn't find his hat."

They all laugh as the blond opens the door, seeing the man already outside sigh at them.

"Finally" he huffs, throwing his head back as if he'd been waiting for hours.

"Well how about you try and coordinate everyone being ready at the same time while also dealing with a 5 month old who hasn't had his nap today" Dream quips with a smile, Sapnap just rolling his eyes and looking away from the blond.

"Whatever, can we go now?" He answers, already making his way down the driveway.

Dream huffs and shares a smile with George, who blushes and averts his gaze as fast as he can.

Over the last few weeks an unspoken rule had found its place between Dream and George. If they didn't talk about the kiss, it never happened.

They tried to live life normally, going on about their days like they usually would, the only difference being the forbidden accidental touches, or eyes dashing away quickly as they threatened to meet.

"Hey lovebirds, you coming?" The youngest of the men shouts, him and Karl waiting patiently on the sidewalk by the road, hands intertwined in a tight grip.

"Oh fuck off, who are you calling lovebirds here" George shouts as he gently pushes Dream to the side to take control of the stroller, slowly pushing down towards the other men, leaving the blond perplexed on the doorstep.

Dream quickly rushes after them, walking in sync next to his son and George, placing one hand dangerously close to the brunet's on the handle as they reach the sidewalk.

Relieved they could finally leave, Sapnap points a hand forward into the direction they wanted to head, letting the pair on the stroller take the lead.

Dream and George stayed silent, only sparingly gazing towards the other's fingers, the blond's hand inching closer with every step they took.

Contrary to Dream's belief, George didn't pull away when their fingers touched on the black plastic. He just looked at their skin connecting and pushed his own fingers tightly against Dream's. This was the most he could allow himself and Dream could see what it was doing to him.

Right behind the two, Karl and Sapnap were walking at a slow pace. Not that they could walk any faster seeing as the men with the stroller were taking their sweet ol’ time, basically moving in slow motion.