"Forbidden touches"

"Hey Dream, could you grab the picnic blanket from the cupboard? I can't reach it" George calls through the house, a reply from a distant room, followed by the blond's appearance in the hallway.

"Sure" he mumbles with a smile, reaching his arm up and barely having to stretch his body, he was just that tall.

"There you go" he says, handing the striped blanket over, waiting for George to grab it and pulling him into his chest once he did.

"What?" George laughs, his mouth contorting into something that his friends had dubbed the "Dream smile".

Dream shrugs his shoulders while taking the small brunet in his arms, picnic blanket stuffed between their chests forcing a certain space between their bodies.

"You're an idiot," George scoffed, trying to loosen from the tight grip the other had on his back, deep chuckles escaping his stomach as the blond forced small pecks on his cheeks and forehead, pulling him even closer.

"I thought we talked about this, no PDA in the house!" Sapnap nearly shouts as he and the curly haired enter the hallway, baby Daniel gently braced against Karl's hip, kicking and wiggling his arms and legs.

"Oh shut up" Dream says, finally letting go of the brunet and moving over to his son, enjoying the laughs coming from the infant's mouth when he strokes a finger over the soft features of his face.

"Hi buddy!" He starts, pushing his hands under his son's arms, slowly lifting him from Karl's grasp, the man's face developing into a sad expression as the baby was taken from him.

"Did you have a good nap?" The blond continues to talk to Daniel in his well trained baby voice, while rolling his eyes at the exaggerated pout that Karl was showing on his features.

The baby giggled at his dad's craziness, closing his tiny chubby arms around Dream's neck and rubbing his face on the blond's cheeks in excitement.

"Are you being silly? Yes you are, yes you are" The baby voice continued, the little one in Dream's arms squirming and wiggling at the chuckles traveling through his entire body.

"Did you change his diaper?" Dream asked, looking up at Karl and Sapnap, the two men that had agreed to get the boy from his room once he had woken up from his nap while the others packed for their trip to the park.

"I did" Karl raised his hand, while smiling and making faces at the boy, who was now playing with Dream's collar.

"You don't even live here and you've changed his diaper more often than Sapnap" George laughs, watching the offended look sprout on the youngest' face.

"He's here like all the time, he might as well live here" the youngest scoffed, turning his eyes to his friends as he crossed his arms over his chest, visibly still offended.

"Whatever. We're all ready to go now aren't we?" George changes the subject quickly, eyeing the few bags stood by the door, ready to be picked up and carried to the park with them.

"George, you wanna take Daniel?" The blond asks, watching the man's face light up as he nods, stepping forward and lifting the child into his arms.

"I thought maybe we could put him in the carrier so we don't need to drag the stroller along?" George suggests, Dream nodding and opening the cupboard door to his left, searching for a few seconds, before pulling out the green and white carrier and handing it to George, who skillfully clasps it around his waist and settles the baby in it facing his chest.

"Alright, Karl Sapnap, could you take these two bags? I'll take this one" the blond asks, fingers pointing towards the bags while his eyes stayed glued on George, who was petting soft strokes over his son's back and head. The baby, still tired from his nap, leaned against the man's chest, looking comfortable and smiling at Dream.